The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

sexi04 indigo sz 27

Had these since release and been wearing them off and on these past few years I'd say ~1 year of wear. Idk how much washes or soaks either, don't really care. Heres a couple shots from my iphone, will update with better pics later, enjoy:)

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

My first post on the evolution thread. Ooe's WWII cut - #27 denim, 6 months, 1 HOT soak and 2 washes. This post is more for the evolution of the denim than the crazy fades after 6 months. Will post again at 1 year. They are off to Kiya's for a crotch reinforcement.

35mnxvr.jpg

mimcjs.jpg

a15udh.jpg

30078mg.jpg

Last pic is the jeans next to the sample swatch I got from Hiro and Ryo when deciding what fabric to choose.

damn some of these last few pairs are blowing my mind! Definitely not making my decision for my next pair any easier!

+ rep on those 610's eternals, and ironhearts... I think at least

farewell shots of my FH f310's

sold these about a month ago to make space in my closet for a new pair as they weren't getting worn.

owned 2 years, worn a little over 1

5 washes and a couple soaks or something like that...

I'd say I was sorry for all the pictures but I'm really not. enjoy!

DSC_7326-1.jpgDSC_7327.jpg

DSC_7333-1.jpg

DSC_7335.jpg

DSC_7385.jpg

DSC_7389.jpg

DSC_7379.jpg

DSC_7398.jpg

wooah did you wear the skulls at all?

black 5010s don't fade. I've never seen a faded pair and I also wore mine for 7 months without washing with barely any fades. 3 months of that time was in Davis in the summertime, which is 90-100+ F every day - and I was riding my bike every day.