The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

45rpm tweed sorahikos

have to retire these for the summer so i wanted to take some quick pictures. these are going to take forever to fade.

dsc9057.jpg

crotch repair a little exaggerated by the lighting

dsc9058.jpg

close up on the denim. lots of falling, especially on the front

dsc9059p.jpg

roping

dsc9060.jpg

since they repair for free, im looking forward to posting these after a year +

I have been working on a film in Utah for a few months and one day while filming in Zion this farmer come by and I was blown away with this jeans I had to run and grab my camera to take a picture. Thought you'll might enjoy them here

paints2.jpg

I have been working on a film in Utah for a few months and one day while filming in Zion this farmer come by and I was blown away with this jeans I had to run and grab my camera to take a picture. Thought you'll might enjoy them here

paints2.jpg

1236526347461.jpg

the hidden fucking tab nooooob

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCySTWFcnlM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCySTWFcnlM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I asked him if I could take pictures. I actually talked to him for awhile and then came back with my camera. I told him he had one of the best pairs of jeans I had ever seen and he just laughed and said I should tell his wife which I did. She also thought I was crazy.

I asked him if I could take pictures. I actually talked to him for awhile and then came back with my camera. I told him he had one of the best pairs of jeans I had ever seen and he just laughed and said I should tell his wife which I did. She also thought I was crazy.

Haha, awesome. What kind of jeans were they? I'm assuming Levi's or Wrangler...

They look like the wrangler cowboy cuts you can get at wal-mart. Maaaybe Lee but the denim doesn't look like Levi's to me.

btw, I own a pair of 47s from 2006 also, and those 47s a few pages back are quite epic. Now, put in another year to two years of wear they'll be ridiculous.