The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Actually, it's a little bit harder to find "raw" denim in that price range than it is "one wash" or "one rinse" ....only because the cheaper brands usually sell to the mass market which is leery of super stiff jeans. That's not to say you can't get the same results with one-rinse...i think they turn out better if they're rinsed..and most people rinse their new raw jeans anyway....less chance of getting holes and cracks in the creases.

They're both still a "blank canvas" as you said quite rightly.....they're just slightly different canvases that yield very similar results.

Here we are at around 11.5 months. I was bored so I figured I'd take some pics. Unfortunately they aren't in natural light, so are not as accurate as they could be. I'll try and reshoot in a few days when it's better conditions outside.

SExI04

11.5 months

3 Washes

2 Soaks

3258305887_7275e6502d.jpg

3258305679_a83c2cc460.jpg

3258305587_e978ea7ba0.jpg

3258305395_ffda23a328.jpg

3259135724_fa31b89952.jpg

3259135552_fa53ef65f7.jpg

3259135314_359c4f0d57.jpg

3258304795_293d3d6365.jpg

They're both still a "blank canvas" as you said quite rightly.....they're just slightly different canvases that yield very similar results.

that's all i meant by saying they weren't "raw" i've definitely seen the darker washes of the 510's and wasn't sure if they were unwashed or what, sorry for the confusion.

[QUOTE=FFF;1652084]

Great evo...but wow - it looks like the proportions are totally whacko - really short thighs - and so long from the knee down...

yeah it kinda looks that way in the pics, but that's what happens when I'm 5'6" and have a 40' inseam lol. But as you can see from the fit pics, when worn they don't look off at all

Ok there finally dry. Result didn't turn out liked I hope lol but meh it looks decent. Expected more fades from the honeycombs but only came out little :P. I'll try to take more detailed pics later on.

APC NC @ 7 Months 1 soak 1 wash (Colour most accurate in 3rd pic)

it's strange, my nc's look exactly like those after 3 months...

img1591pn9.jpg

I had posted this pic in the Hardwood floor supertrash thread, thought I would post these here as well.

Warehouse 660s