The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Cross Post from the SExFH Thread

Self Edge x Flat Head day 150. I thought a few snaps were in order and so I used the Sidney Lo Method© of denim documentation - laying the jeans in question on the nearest bit of concrete that is in flat even shadowed light, and then photograph. I purposely tried to keep the shots as flat as possible so as not to overstate the fading contrast, but may have erred on the side of caution - in particular on the whiskers which are more pronounced than the images would indicate. The colour on these changes quite dramatically under differing lighting conditions, but I endeavored to replicate the same conditions under which the last series of evo shots were taken.

EDIT: These have had two soaks - an initial 30 minute cold soak followed by the same a month ago after getting soaked during a torrential downpour at a Radiohead concert.

2008-09-28-Back_01.jpg

2008-09-28-Front_01.jpg

2008-09-28-Front_02.jpg

2008-09-28-Back_02.jpg

2008-09-28-Knees_01.jpg

2008-09-28-Combs.jpg

2008-09-28-Stacks_Front.jpg

ok... so i was mistaken. it's not like i negrepped you, though. so why do i deserve negrep? you could've just corrected me like you did and left it at that. i hate it when people get touchy and lash out by negrepping. it's kinda childish.

its what they do.

ordo great jeans...but you already know that.

I would get a straighter shot, looking right at the jeans--the way you have it, we're on the same level of the jeans and it's harder to see the contrast--look at a few of the pages and you'll see what you need to do--the lighting in yours looks good though

a year and a half??its not the pictures. those pictures are good enough to see that their is barely any fading on them... just got to wear them more often

fuck you what do you know about wearing? you got a fh and a samurai which is not faded at all.. again what do you know? to tell someone how to fade or wear their jeans? stupid shit ih's/imperials are really hard to fade inn really hard asswipe