The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

thaiison, your edwins look sick man

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

Cross post from A.P.C. thread

Couldnt get the contrast that's actually on this pair though with my new camera (Maybe because of the small file size of these pictures)

NC at 9.5 months of wear

Worn 5 days a week for maybe 7 hours a day or so

Hot soak at 4.5 months

Considering for another soak at the 12th month, any suggestions?

I just washed these last week after I spilled some hot sauce all over them. I think I'm retiring these now cause I want to keep the suttle fades and the darker hue of the jeans now. For my first pair of raw/selvedge/expensive denim, I'm pretty happy.

5da77fe3fd29beeaea9b61915cbd222a.jpg

Oh yeah and about that ass sag. I bought these size 30 back when I was about 15 lbs heavier. Since then I've gotten back into shape but in the meantime my waist and ass shrank. The result is serious ass sag and constantly pulling these up haha.

I'm in the market for new jeans and I leave back to college in 2 weeks. Self Edge here I come lol

EDIT: Was superbored and decided to make a little "postcard" of the picture. I'll probably do these when I'm done with the next pair haha.

Oni Blue

6 Months

worn 5 days a week

2 washes

great jeans that didn't show much wear at all for a few months but are starting to wear in quite nicely. the last wash really brought out the slubbiness. will probably soak from here on out for the most part instead of washing because all the shrinkage is gone and i want to retain color as much as possible.

DSC_030816.jpg

DSC_030917.jpg

x-post from sam thread

500xx almost 9 months - i dont wear them hard, that explains how lame the fades are.

2851321369_13c6056dfe.jpg

2851325493_ebcb5485e4.jpg

2852173472_ed876bb888.jpg

2852175404_386d997ee7.jpg

2852177238_e649a66b55.jpg

Thought this one showed the unique, uneven character of the denim nicely. sucks that its gotta be tiny:

2851350589_45fb27298c.jpg