The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

what the? no, they don't. only thing is he pinched the lowest whiskers, the rest is "real".

it seems you need to work on your sanding recognition-skills, go to the samurai contest thread and have a look, one pair is obviously abraded by hand. can you tell which?

interesting... i have to look back thru them and see if i can tell.

blegh had an accident at work yesterday with my japans.. there was vinegar and feta cheese all over my jeans and it smelled like a wet dog.. so i had to wash them

sorry for the moved pics but i have no tripod or something like that :lol:

(sharpenthen because of the blur i created)

post wash:

62du350.jpg

67q4k5h.jpg

hey guys, my first post here...

this is my PRPS raw purple selvage... worn for about 4 months

(the stuff on the knee is a combination of mud and mushed strawberries as i fell into

a strawberry field while being drunk :o)

voorkantfull.jpg

lapfade.jpg

achterkantfull.jpg

achterkant.jpg

honeycombs.jpg

selvage.jpg

Those look like they'll come along really nicely, but I have to say that the words "I fell into a strawberry field while being drunk" will probably never cross my lips (unless I make a point of it. Anybody got a strawberry field nearby? Sauce is on me!)

X-posted from the 'new pbj model' thread

fresh:

pbj007denim.jpg

1 month and some change:

PBJjeans1monthy.jpg

worn most of the week

you can see the difference natural light makes, so i'll try again this PM

i can't really say about any of the samurai contestants, but i must say sarlo's phone fade on his front right pocket looks -- shall we say -- unnaturally sharp

domdomdomdom i keep singing the jaws theme to myself when i see your name. or sometimes, beethoven's 5th

Guest Chocodove2

SDA D1002. About a month's total wear...I'll get a proper shot in the sunlight sometime soon. Just starting to bloom...and I'm loving the LHT.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Sorry if this is picture over kill, but I think they came out pretty nice and I would like to share.

Samurai 510WX 19 oz. export model tapered worn for approx 6 months. The backpocket tore a bit at about 3 months as well as the top button hole, so I sewed them up with some dental floss.(Strongest thread I could find.)

They stretched out way too much even with post wash shrinkage so I've switched to some FlatHead 4001BKs.And 19 oz denim in the CA summer makes for some sweaty legs.

Purchased at the Self Edge x Superfuture party in January and washed on my birthday June 3rd. I hot soaked them with oxyclean for about 6 hours with minimal agitation. Then rinsed with cold water for about 10 min.

Most of the thigh fade comes from me playing lots of DDR(lol) in these.There isn't much of a wallet fade because I switched my wallets pretty frequently. I used a LGC long wallet for about 3 months then kept on switching wallets until I found one I liked.

Before:

CIMG1261.jpg

CIMG1260.jpg

CIMG1258.jpg

CIMG1256.jpg

CIMG1253.jpg

CIMG1259.jpg

After:

CIMG1320.jpg

CIMG1305.jpg

This is closest to the real color.

CIMG1324.jpg