The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^how long did you wait before the wash?

my first wash was at 1 month but it was kind of a double wash. there was vomit on it so i threw it in the washing machine inside out but i guess that didn't provide enough agitation so i ended up washing it again not inside out.

ken, i don't want the hole to get worse so i'm waiting to get them professionally repaired. i patched them up once but it was a pretty half-assed job and i need someone who knows what they're doing to fix them.

oops forgot to flip my other jeans over

Evisu 2000 no2 denim around 3 months on and off mixed in with Ralf. I will probably never get to give the jeans their proper love since there are so many contests and denim community projects going on.

evisunewbacjeb8.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid

fuck this camera phone, cant really make the light look natural. these are my new standards X puppy paint job at 9 months. just pulled em from the laundry, hot wash and dry to try and get em back into shape. i think im gonna just wear these hard for the rest of the summer and leave my others alone for a while.

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

OMG. I Just Love how APCs Fade. That slightly dirty look that's quite olive colored that's unique to APCs. Just Look at those fades. Oh those whiskers and combs. Good job. Pure Sex. Can't wait for my New Cures to develop like that. And I'm going to get my New Standards on Tuesday :) addicted to APC

fuck this camera phone, cant really make the light look natural. these are my new standards X puppy paint job at 9 months. just pulled em from the laundry, hot wash and dry to try and get em back into shape. i think im gonna just wear these hard for the rest of the summer and leave my others alone for a while.

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Those came out really nicely all things considered. How much paint was on them post-puppy jump, anyway?

Alternately: Did the white shoes make it?!?

s5000vx. i gave them a wash but i haven't had time to fix the crotch so i haven't been wearing them. the pictures are perhaps a bit light and kind of kill a bit of the contrast.

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

howd you manage to ripp the crotch off? hahahah i thought sammies where indestructible? hahaha

big thighs + lots of skateboarding + slubby denim = crotch holes

the crotch isn't really ripped off, the warp threads are just kind of abraded off.

my a.p.c.'s started getting a crotch hole 1.5 months in so 4 months isn't too bad especially considering that i was a lot more active in the samurai's and the smooth texture of a.p.c. denim.

oops forgot to flip my other jeans over

Evisu 2000 no2 denim around 3 months on and off mixed in with Ralf. I will probably never get to give the jeans their proper love since there are so many contests and denim community projects going on.

looking to sell them ?? :D

yo cameland can't rep you but the ralphs look great, and the evisus will be mad given a few more months wear. hopefully you can find the time to give them some love!

Yeah those evisu keep calling me to wear them, they wear so fast! But it seems my legs are booked out till next september with contests and such. the only reason i'd want to sell is to buy some number 1's and keep them raw until i can give them a proper trashing.

good fit on the lvcs.... is that salt stains from massive sweating all over the nudies? i like the trend im seeing off people removing the stitching

Thanks, no that's not salt stains, it's just dust :)

yeah shit those 505s fit nicely

Yeah those evisu keep calling me to wear them, they wear so fast! But it seems my legs are booked out till next september with contests and such. the only reason i'd want to sell is to buy some number 1's and keep them raw until i can give them a proper trashing.

that's funny cuz i bought the same pair of evisu's in december and i think they don't wear fast at all ahah.

do you ride a bike with them or something?