The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Here are my AWs that I got back in mid-March. I've worn them every day. A couple weeks back I gave them a cold soak in some Woolite dark to get this ugly dirt color off of them after I roto tilled a neighbor's yard, and now they're much softer and the color is really starting to show. Great jeans.

ande1.jpg

ande2.jpg

ande3.jpg

ande4.jpg

ande5.jpg

ande6.jpg

ande7.jpg

Are the pocket bags red? I can see some red peeking out.

The patch is so ‘70s to me. I remember Ande showing it separately in his thread, when he was making v3, they look so much better in context. Put a pic of it in the leather patch thread. I think we got a contender here.

These are pretty cool. I love that in-between stage, when it's not so new, but it's not your beater jeans yet. And for only 2 months' wear, too.

heres a pair of Gap straight leg selvedge i picked up in January, these arent the Goughs or the Morrisons. These are the ones that came out after those two. I wore these about everyday for the first two months, maybe 2-3 times a week the month after that. Now im back to wearing them almost everyday. I havent seen anyone post these yet so tell me guys what you think...

6glwri1.jpg

6b4estx.jpg

66jtgnc.jpg

6gb9k5e.jpg

67ipv12.jpg

heres a pair of Gap straight leg selvedge i picked up in January, these arent the Goughs or the Morrisons. These are the ones that came out after those two. I wore these about everyday for the first two months, maybe 2-3 times a week the month after that. Now im back to wearing them almost everyday. I havent seen anyone post these yet so tell me guys what you think...

my friend bought a pair of those too. he washed them probably around 10 times and they faded quite a bit. so don't wash to often

Here are my AWs that I got back in mid-March. I've worn them every day. A couple weeks back I gave them a cold soak in some Woolite dark to get this ugly dirt color off of them after I roto tilled a neighbor's yard, and now they're much softer and the color is really starting to show. Great jeans.

ande2.jpg

ande6.jpg

These are looking so nice. This pic alone makes me wanna wash my jeans...I think dirt after a while makes jeans look dull...keep on going with these and they will be beautiful.