Guest bed

The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Very nice beefcake! You, headtowall, and pacoli have all shown that super slubby denim CAN fade well.

@beefcake: nice job!

SDA 103 around six month - after 1 mashine wash

500592758_91fa2bbb27.jpg

hey Felix..can we get a better pic of ur sams ???

ok..so i just found out recently that i was tricked by my local levi's store. instead of giving me lvc's, they gave me stf's(fuck you levi's)..anyway here's an update on them.....6 months...1 soak...worn everyday, all day...hope to post my apc's too when i get the time..

img0288zu5.jpg

img0289ty6.jpg

img0290ic7.jpg

ok..so i just found out recently that i was tricked by my local levi's store. instead of giving me lvc's, they gave me stf's(fuck you levi's)..anyway here's an update on them.....6 months...1 soak...worn everyday, all day...hope to post my apc's too when i get the time..

You didn't pay for LVCs and get STFs instead, did you? If so, that's shitty.

3.5 months 2 washes.

natural light no flash

p1010144sm0.jpg

p1010145lr6.jpg

p1010146vh3.jpg

First at almost 3 months, hot machine wash with woolite and hang dry. Second washes yesterday, hot machine wash with ordinary detergent and tumble dry.

What Prps are these? How do they fit?

you got them from factory people didnt you

lvc 47's soaked twice and just got em back from the dry cleaners. i had to get the crotch repaired and had em dry cleaned while i was at it.

5.5 months of wear.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

500592758_91fa2bbb27.jpg

Looking good- more pics?

^i'm liking the cuffing tears and stacking fade on those LVCs

My New Cures have just started to hit some major falling.

DSCN2995.jpg

DSCN3002.jpg

DSCN2995.jpg

DSCN3002.jpg

Hey dude what size did u get for ur cures. How much did u size down to get a skinnier fit.

I sized down three.

Show us the rest of it! I wanna see those combs and folds and shit! :)

DSCN2995.jpg

DSCN3002.jpg

i obviously dont know but im guessing his combs are not that faded as he washed his new standards regularly and im guessing he does the same with these

Consider it denim softcore for the time being.

And no, the combs on these are very defined, they haven't been washed. When I can take some pictures outside I will.

I normally wear a 30 jus too afraid that the waist will be too tight if i size down to a 27.. for the cures... Icarus wats ur height and weight though i noe you're definitely taller than mi

For the new standards (which I bought first then returned in exchange for new cures) I sized down 3. I'm usually a 28 but got the 25s. Got in them really easily. But the fit on my legs I didn't like. I have skinny legs and considering they were new, I already thought they were leaning more towards the baggy side - and what more when they stretch.

So I went for the new cures, first I tried on 3 sizes down (25), got in them easily but were like jean leggings. So I did 26. Perfect.

Really depends on your body I suppose. Try them on first and see which one works for you and complements your body more or whatever satisfies your fancy.

500592758_91fa2bbb27.jpg

very nice, but you do understand when i said that they hold their indigo very well. just keep going, that's the key to sda's i think

For the new standards (which I bought first then returned in exchange for new cures) I sized down 3. I'm usually a 28 but got the 25s. Got in them really easily. But the fit on my legs I didn't like. I have skinny legs and considering they were new, I already thought they were leaning more towards the baggy side - and what more when they stretch.

So I went for the new cures, first I tried on 3 sizes down (25), got in them easily but were like jean leggings. So I did 26. Perfect.

Really depends on your body I suppose. Try them on first and see which one works for you and complements your body more or whatever satisfies your fancy.

Thks man. My legs arent that big, towards the skinny side... wish i could try on the sizes, but gotta get them online... Blackbird having a 30% discount on APC denim... Sweet!

In my opinion, the New Standards should be rocked by guys that look like this:

apcbefore30xh.jpg

apcbefore20xn.jpg

There should always be some slack between the jeans and the legs. Guys that are a bit meatier would be better suited in buying a pair of the APC Rescues rather then the Unisex New Standards.

very agreed. im a guy who looks like that and i just bought some new standards. i'm excited to wear them in and in and in this summer. i want some cool fades

has anyone with APCs actually done the ocean-swim with them?

check the xxx thread...

btw....that pic makes me feel really old. I remember when he posted that :(

Last pictures before first wash! Even Steven Dry Denim approx five months wear:

evenstevenlastunwashed.jpg

evenstevenlastunwashed2.jpg

very nice, but you do understand when i said that they hold their indigo very well. just keep going, that's the key to sda's i think

yeah they definetly do...after a while i decided that i like the fact that they hold the indigo that well, should result in awesome contrast fading

btw yours are very nice too!