The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I love it how people ignore jeans that don't cost $300, even though they still look nice.

Those Gaps up there look better worn than some of those jeans on this page.

Yeah, I've talked to some other people, the Gap's don't fade very easily, they usually start about 4-5 months in. I've had mine for a little more than 5 months, and I've got a bit more fading than SHY5TY does. My wallet fade is better, and my whiskers have a bit, though it's really only noticable to the wearer if s/he looks for it. I'll post pictures maybe.

I love it how people ignore jeans that don't cost $300, even though they still look nice.

no they dont

but they don't?

my little brother has been wearing gough's since december and they look much better than those

those Hawaii's don't have much contrast but I really like them. nice work. how did you washt them over the 1.5 years?

Yeah, I am happy with them. They didn't see serious wear until about 8-9 months ago, that's when I started wearing them everyday. As for washing, I have washed them once last Feb. which would make it a little more than a year in. I washed them inside out on cold with whatever detergent we had at the time. Then I took them out pre-spin cycle and hung them outside. So I guess you could say I washed them pretty regular. These are easily my favorite that I own. They are sooooo well made it's crazy.

These are easily my favorite that I own. They are sooooo well made it's crazy.

bobby, what exactly do you have in mind when you say that? ive been curious about sugar canes for a while but havent heard/bothered to get to into them

Tarmac - Those look real nice. I just picked up a new pair of APC as my old pair of English were just too damn big. So I am hoping to have similar results as you. Mind describing how you washed them?

I waited a year and a half before letting them touch water. I wouldn't recommend this for other jeans but I do recommend this for APC. Basically, wait until they are dirty, or 18 months, whichever comes first.

I soak them in a tub with a spoonful of Woolite dark. No indigo comes out, only starch. Tubwater is yellow lol.