The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Looks like the left leg got pissed on, or something worse....

haha. Awesome.

They're old and the only pair of jeans that had any significant wear to them. I wore them for an entire year and through an entire year of art school. hint-college, hint-poor, hint-they were cheap, hint-not giving a fuck.

You guys are fuckers. =)

Also, they used to be pretty dark, and for the record, they were never pissed on.

agreed

POS jeans

And I definitely got a hand job through the hole in the crotch on my friends couch when he wasn't home.

Believe me, they're not THAT bad.

And I definitely got a hand job through the hole in the crotch on my friends couch when he wasn't home.

Believe me, they're not THAT bad.

definitely neg repped for this one

turn it inside out and look. or..... cuff the pant leg to see if there is selvage

I know this.

I would if i could, its from the Ebay, i asked the seller he didn't respond to me yet. Taking forever, so i figured I'd ask the pros on here.

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

year old

2 soaks and 1 machine wash

working on my diors right now, they will look fucking epic in about 8 months or so

hopefully

filedownec6.jpg

Only picture I really have.

Year old about, 1 soak at ~8 months one wash at 9 or 10 months.

Worn almost every day during this time. During july august only 3 days a week or so.

They're getting really fucked up though. Blowing out all over, back pocket is tortured, crotch tearing, honeycombs on the back looking like they might rip (no starching but a few have the "starched fray" type look for some reason).

*edit* new standards, and if anyone cares for more pictures let me know, i have a camera, but don't prefer taking picture set up in my room, since it's not natural type lighting/setting*edit*

I know this.

I would if i could, its from the Ebay, i asked the seller he didn't respond to me yet. Taking forever, so i figured I'd ask the pros on here.

So you've been on here 3 months, had over 50 posts, and you still don't know to post this in the small questions thread?! :mad:

Here is an update on both of my greycasts

left: regular ralf greycast; 28 months old; 8-10 washes (don't know exaclty)

right: slim jim greycast; 9.5 months old; 1 cold soak

61kp07b.jpg

5ywl7qh.jpg

6ft5g1d.jpg

the back of the old one ripped during an accident.. repaired it with nudie treath and denim i got from emil from nudiejeans

Pics of the fit of the ralfs? Were they worn loose, fitted or tight?

Its a really nice pair...Looks nice and soft...and easy on the eyes

i wear them real loose to be honest..like this (sorry for bad phone pics)

52obz0n.jpg

4vrbu5h.jpg