The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Posted before with crappy pictures. So let´s make a second try:

LVC 505 ´67

11 months wear, though the last three months i´ve worn them more or less every day. Planning first wash in 2-3 months.

Burnafram.jpgFram.jpgFramnra.jpg

Burnabak.jpgBak.jpgBaknra.jpg

Honeycombs-1.jpg

Love those 505's !!!! starting to show in all the right places and the contrasting colours are fantastic .

I have a pair of the LVC 505s and the pockets are absolutely massive compared to my 47s.

I'm not sure these are worth being here yet, but whatever, the other pair of Canes made me want to post mine too. 1947, around 4 months of wear I think.

Really nice work so far. Color looks amazing. Wish my chicken legs could do them some justice.

wow, i dunno if this has been covered yet, but paintball is a fucking awesome denim break in. just spent 7 hours in my old nudie shitkicker ralphs and they look fantabulous (the intense crouching made the honeycombs really come through)...pre and post wash pics coming soon...

I had a huge problem with this when I first got mine and a wash and dry later they're perfect.

I had this problem with my s5000vx's when I first got them. The warm soak left them laughable. So after a week I couldn't stand it and threw them in the washer with no detergent & dried them in a drier on the hottest setting. It helped, but there is still massive bulge going on in the hips. When I try to pull them up, the rise starts to encroach on the asscrack. It sucks because they are perfect otherwise, well almost. But if I knew how to take about an inch or two out of the hips, it would be done by now.

I had this problem with my s5000vx's when I first got them. The warm soak left them laughable. So after a week I couldn't stand it and threw them in the washer with no detergent & dried them in a drier on the hottest setting. It helped, but there is still massive bulge going on in the hips. When I try to pull them up, the rise starts to encroach on the asscrack. It sucks because they are perfect otherwise, well almost. But if I knew how to take about an inch or two out of the hips, it would be done by now.

You could also think about how you can get more meat in your buttocks! ;)

pics of the post paintball ralphs, pre wash (pardon the hugeness, the pics are compressed from 4 megs to 400k...:S)

try not to leave it (paint) on there too long, although the paint is vegetable based, my cousin has a paintball site- I used to work there- and this stuff stains depending on the colour/type. The pro stuff seems to stain more (designed to not be wiped), but even the general stuff seems to sometimes.