The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Quote:

kumo, those honeycombs are ridiculous!!!

do u wear your jeans supertight?? how in the living F do u get them to honeycomb like that?!?!?!?

--- Original message by pokpok on Feb 27, 2006 10:01 PM

yes PLUSsung i did.. thanks again!

the jeans weren't really tight.. maybe same as apc new standards.. for the honeycomb i dont know.. i starched the jeans around every 3 days for the first couple of weeks.. later on much more sparse than that. and they are short for me.. so i only weared them everyday for the first month or so. then i only wear them around the house.

• 2 weeks later...

DOUBLE POST BUT WHATEVER...........

dsc000043of.jpg

dsc000054uf.jpg

6 months and one wash. they look a lot better in person and when worn but im still kinda dissapointed in them. whatever, ill wear em out more before the second wash and start a new pair that will hopefully look better.

thanks and thanks.

serge, im not sure. something about the pictures turns me off. i love the way they fit on me and they seem to look better when im wearing them but i dont know.

im not sure what kind of soap i used. just regular laundry detergent and a small amount of bleach.

Quote:

thanks and thanks.

serge, im not sure. something about the pictures turns me off. i love the way they fit on me and they seem to look better when im wearing them but i dont know.

im not sure what kind of soap i used. just regular laundry detergent and a small amount of bleach.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Mar 8, 2006 11:52 PM

I agree with Serge...I think those things look pretty damn good...just keep wearing em' and they'll continue to look better.

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

These are just regular 501 levis. Nothing amazing, just thought I'd participate in this thread. I'll put up my APCs later.

Before:

l_SIB005011_64d29.jpg

After:

CIMG1764.jpg

CIMG1766.jpg

CIMG1767.jpg

CIMG1770.jpg

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

Quote:

2000dB: Pardon my ignorance, but does getting the creases to stay like that involve the use of starch?

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Mar 11, 2006 11:10 PM

I've startched them a bit at first but I find that it makes them less comfortable so I stopped.

Quote:

These are just regular 501 levis. Nothing amazing, just thought I'd participate in this thread. I'll put up my APCs later.

Before:

l_SIB005011_64d29.jpg

After:

CIMG1764.jpg

CIMG1766.jpg

CIMG1767.jpg

CIMG1770.jpg

--- Original message by The Diplomatic Aristocrat on Mar 11, 2006 08:42 PM

rinsed levis come out very well, i have an old pair of rinsed 527s that i think have faded amazingly, no honeycombs or huge whiskers, but they look nice nonetheless.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid