The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

grew up in LA and Portland and moved up to Seattle. ive been corvallis a few times to visit some friends at OSU and anything/everything you say i wont believe. sorry but OSU blows ass. i mean come on...a small art institute probably has a better fashion design program than OSU. and seeing as how you posted a pair of WESC jeans that are BARELY worn in...its hard for me to give you any credibility. anyway, ill let you have the last word if you want or PM me if you take this personally.

I don't know where you're from, but many of the people who actually attend OSU are not "hicks." I do recognize that OSU's reputation as a top agricultural school, however, gives it this aura.

I am going to take the high road here, though, and suggest that if you want to discuss Corvallis, OSU, or any other agricultural-related topics, we should take it to PM so as not to divert attention from the main point of this thread.

Besides, some hicks have some pretty legit jeans.

These are the same 0500xx that I wore for the Samurai contest that Adsurgo won. Worn since Nov. 1st 2006 --> Now.

4 Washes

Size 30 x 36

032408unworn.jpg

032408worn.jpg

I recently sent them to Denim Doctors / Hollywood Trading Co. in LA to fix a giant busted crotch that was developing. My left backpocket's corner also loosened such that things literally started to stick out of the corners. They did a fucking marvelous job at making sure that both areas are reinforced. I highly recommend them 10/10.

dsc_4480.jpg

htccrotch.JPG

htccrotch 2.JPG

htccrotch 3.JPG

htccrotch 4.JPG

leftpocketfix.JPG

You can't really tell anything special about it, that's why it's so good.

It's too bad that my legs are way too big for me to fit into high fashion jeans (Dior and n(n) don't do anything for me at all). It looks like I will remain a loyal Samurai customer.

thanks for the kind words, the rep and all that everyone. I'm very happy with them. yeah that second button wore trough early on, strange but cool. I think a shoutout to my mom for repairing and reeinforcing the crotch and the back pockets is in order. see you guys in a few months!

Some great looking 0500's on this page - I am persuaded that these will be my next project.

azn8oi - awsome jeans and they are a great fit. What is your 'normal' size in jeans and your actual waist size.

mattis - great fades man - are the post-fade pics true colour? They look to have lost a lot of blue in the wash.

My normal waist size is 31". I don't know my "actual" waist size, but it's probably very accurately 31" around because my 31" pants fit perfectly.

The 0500 definitely stretch.

These are the same 0500xx that I wore for the Samurai contest that Adsurgo won. Worn since Nov. 1st 2006 --> Now.

4 Washes

Size 30 x 36

032408unworn.jpg

032408worn.jpg

I recently sent them to Denim Doctors / Hollywood Trading Co. in LA to fix a giant busted crotch that was developing. My left backpocket's corner also loosened such that things literally started to stick out of the corners. They did a fucking marvelous job at making sure that both areas are reinforced. I highly recommend them 10/10.

You can't really tell anything special about it, that's why it's so good.

Um, holy cow. I know where I am sending my Type 1s once they give out.