The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Yo some pics of my RRDS about 4-5 months old. Nothin special here. Just thought i would show off my other project (other than the Cane47s)

frontfull4months5mc.th.jpg

frontlap4months1cy.th.jpg

rearfull4months4yb.th.jpg

rear4months9dh.th.jpg

They are worn in the evenings and weekends.

Peace!!!!!!!!

Edited by rnrswitch on Jan 21, 2006 at 08:52 PM

Here are my 5 month old RR greycasts that I posted pics of in my first set of posts. Washed in hot water with a touch of woolite. Actually not much fading at all, although the creases are much more defined. I'm really not that happy with the lack of contrast, and am looking for suggestions on how to increase that when I wash them again (probably in a week or so).

greycastfirstwashplus3.jpg

greycastfirstwashplus3back.jpg

if you really want those thighs to fade on the RR's...you are going to have to wait longer then a week of solid wear, it may take another month or so of really good wear to get the contrast and fade you desire....however since you have already washed them the wearing process should be faster. I suggest going at the very least another two-three weeks of hard wear before youw wash them again

how long did you wear them before the first wash?

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

if you really want those thighs to fade on the RR's...you are going to have to wait longer then a week of solid wear, it may take another month or so of really good wear to get the contrast and fade you desire....however since you have already washed them the wearing process should be faster. I suggest going at the very least another two-three weeks of hard wear before youw wash them again

how long did you wear them before the first wash?

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 1, 2006 11:40 AM

Fair enough. I'm not averse to wearing the hell out of them before the next wash. I wore them-hard and every day-for 4.5 months. Thanks!

Edited by TB on Feb 1, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Good lookin jeans. STFs are pretty good jeans for the price. That's why they are still the workin man's jeans. How did the shrinkage work out for ya?

Here are some pics of my Sugar Cane Hawaii SC40401A. I have worn them 3 or 4 times a week for almost 2 months. Haven't really gotten much in terms of creasing but the fade is coming good.

I love the color of this denim, especially in some lights when it looks deep purple.

nbwyz8.jpg

nbxaba.jpg

nbxc01.jpg

nbxcas.jpg

Edited by bobby alto on Feb 6, 2006 at 12:57 PM

bobby alto- those are amazing, i love those sugar canes

adsurgo-beautiful wear on those. are they tight on you? i'm guessing with the new standard cut and the way the creases lie that they are...

for some reason, of the pics i've seen on SF etc. etc. , post-wash doesn't seem to bring out that much contrast?

i've seen a few pre/post pics, and the contrast after washing is minimal i'd say. hopefully yours will differ

nairb49

chromesquared - thanks a lot man, i dont know what kind of belt it is but the buckle is an old levis buckle i found in a pawn shop. its got the XX waistband tag on it. btw, the wear on your thighs is awesome.

nairb49 - theyre kinda tight on me i guess. theyve stretched a little bit but theyre definitely not loose.

Edited by adsurgo on Feb 16, 2006 at 08:55 PM