The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

thanks, my camera doesnt get the colour right at all but in real life these jeans look alot like your eternals in terms of fading, strange how your right hand eternals show similiarities of my left hand sdas..

Yeah I've often thought that. The vertical fading on the 00x's is awsome and they seem to produce a really nice 'vintage' fade as oppose to hyper contrast. I'm really thinkig about a pair of these as my next project. I just hope they will have some with the old arc's in stock after crimbo....!

not really, i just let it in my pocket one day see how it would turn out, then magically it started fading =]

It looks really ugly in my opinion. To answer your question from earlier, turn them inside out if you're going to wash them, they'll lose less indigo. I don't think it makes much of a difference when soaking but a lot of people do it anyway.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Good eye Chicken! It's the same same wallet, with a smooth side and this side:

IMG_0494.jpg

How long did you wear these for? any soaks/washes?

Worn for a year and a few months (Salaryman style, so just nights and weekends) Soaked 2-3 times, and machine washed a few times as well (hang dried). I have no desire to quit these, I'm sure I'll have them in the rotation for a long time.

proper.

those are looking great, hawkeye. did you change your wallet few months ago by any chance?

i dont know if hawkeyes case is the same as mine, but my wallet fade looks excatly like that. itf just from one wallet though, with the larger outlind being the edge of the wallet and the smaller outline inside that being were the wallet buldges from the cash inside. im willing to bet he has a tri fold