The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

they look a lot like my SSDS @ 6-7 mos. wear... about the skulls, they look hotter the more more you beat them up. getting things repaired here and there is one of the joys of loving denim.

RRDS- I bought them August 13th, 2005. 2 washes. I haven't worn them a ton in these last two years. The color appears much richer in the pictures. I am way happy with them. I just had two holes in the crotch repaired, we'll see if they hold.

2094987597_f1cbb85c29_m.jpg

2094987603_e6a060b93e_m.jpg

2094987605_dccabf0bbe_m.jpg

2094987609_afdb74c900_m.jpg

^Those take5's are going to be ridiculous...

I've decided to retire these jeans for a while as my Flatheads came in, and I just don't seem to be getting anywhere with these. They're a pair of Levi's 519's, about 10ish months old, worn everyday for the first 6, and then every night to bed as PJ's (no day wear) for the remaining 4.

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6077.jpg

Next to the flatheads...they used to be that dark but have gotten significantly lighter the past few months. I'm considering washing them just to see what happens, but theres no real reason to do so as they don't smell and I haven't yet soiled myself in my sleep...;)

wow those 519's look great

levi premiums right?

i'm kinda thinking i should start wearing my premiums again...if they wear in like yours did

Indeed they are Premium's...I don't really know much else about the line though as I bought them in Japan at a time I really wasn't hardcore into denim...:o

denim PJs? that is true superfuture-style dedication.

yeah seems a bit ott... Does sleeping in them actualy have any effect (other than ensuring no girl will get into bed with you... lol)

I think it'll set the creases a bit better, but they're not going to fade in your sleep since you're not moving. They look awesome, so I'd keep wearing them in the day.

Unless you roll a lot, or sleep on your stomache.

Cross posted from WDYWT x Iron Heart thread...

Iron Heart 634S size 30. Worn for about a month and a half? Washed twice.

100_0812.jpg

Unless you roll a lot, or sleep on your stomache.

Cross posted from WDYWT x Iron Heart thread...

Iron Heart 634S size 30. Worn for about a month and a half? Washed twice.

100_0812.jpg

thats a sick jacket, whered you get that and what kind of jacket is it?