The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Jeez... How do you let a gaping ass-slot like that to form? They could add a button and hook to either sides and make a decent outhouse flap.

I have a hole in my backpocket smaller than my pinky nail that I've already reinforced with a denim patch using low heat fusing.

That's terrible. Funny, yet terrible.

-JF

how many did you size down black cherry?

theyre looking good, that knee fade is pretty heavy for 4 months.

Thanks. They're 30s and I wear 30s in non-vanity sized jeans, so just one I guess. I was a little intimidated by the slimness and didn't want to go down another one, for fear of extreme ball-hugging.Fit turned out pretty good though.

Thanks. They're 30s and I wear 30s in non-vanity sized jeans, so just one I guess. I was a little intimidated by the slimness and didn't want to go down another one, for fear of extreme ball-hugging.Fit turned out pretty good though.

holy shit...you're not gonna have any fabric left by the end of the year...you need sturdier denim.

holy shit...you're not gonna have any fabric left by the end of the year...you need sturdier denim.

Yeah. With the new year I might stop wearing them to work, and let them chill a bit as weekend jeans. If I'm never not poor I'll invest in some heavy duty mother fuckers to beat the hell out of.

I've posted these on the eternal thread but I thought here would be a fitting place for them as well...

I'm back home in York for a couple of days and have finaly found time to take some decent(ish) photos of the jeans thus far. The colours on these photos are pretty accurate; some are a bit bluer than in real life but unfortunately they are the best I could get in such a flat light. The contrast however has come up pretty well and most of the details have shown up.

Enjoy!

1984444557_3893cf6971.jpg

1985194910_c29c5edb3a.jpg

1985178126_6fa8cf6a54.jpg

1985186202_b83c388fa6.jpg

1985212286_6dc5ab2f0c.jpg

1985203290_f9e14669e8.jpg

1985220674_8e0b2ceefa.jpg

1985228284_ed2e21ea92.jpg

1984429123_1d888d4396.jpg

1985247528_926bb976d4.jpg

Hope you like the story so far. I just can't wait to see them in another 6 months...

AHHHH, Cherry looks pimp in the fit pics! I love the slight dressup, minus the scarf. The scarf kind of makes you look like you enjoy flying the old-style planes during your breaks. Just need a well placed pair of goggles and leather skull cap in the background.

I'll keep that drink combination in mind. Appreciate the subtle tip.

-JF

AHHHH, Cherry looks pimp in the fit pics! I love the slight dressup, minus the scarf. The scarf kind of makes you look like you enjoy flying the old-style planes during your breaks. Just need a well placed pair of goggles and leather skull cap in the background.

I'll keep that drink combination in mind. Appreciate the subtle tip.

-JF

Sick ass Fox Hound patch ;)

Thanks, dudes. +rep for both of you.