The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

nice fades, superstar. i especially like the lap fades. don't you hate it when your honeycombs don't match up though? i know they're just jeans, but i still get kind of OCD about it. D:

lol... Glad it's not just me who gets wound up by that! ;)

thanks everybody..

poly, yeah, the sizing on these were quite a question-mark for me.. but again, true size sealed the deal..

ctazza, im gonna wear these for a looong time, theres lots of life in these yet...

kenthenoob, i guess i dont really care that much.. i dont really like those crazy 3D-ish honeycombs that nudie and APC develops.. this is nice and calm...

tokenindiankid, will come in some time, not a long time ago (round 2nd of october) i posted an update of the peacemaker, did you see that?

I can only agree with the people above, very nice fading. Great pair of jeans really, would also like to see some pictures with them on.

Updating with some photos on my JR Californias. ~8½ months old, and they've got a total wear of approximately 7½ months. I rinsed them a couple of weeks ago, and now they are as clean as new... Sorry for the crappy piczz.

1a6f78ee.jpg

d70eb64d.jpg

will do kix, will do.. problem is... eeh.. you see.. denmark is not reeeally in the sunny spot this time of year... more rainiddy-rainy days... and piggys really don't like much of that rain...

Firs time posting in this thread...here are my Nudie Even Steven Masa. Worn for about 4 months, recently machine washed and dried.

PA250011.jpg

PB060017.jpg

Personally, I've never had any problems with crotch tears, etc, although my back pocket did blow out. If it weren't for the 660's right now I'd be wearing these everyday.

Edit - No flash

Firs time posting in this thread...here are my Nudie Even Steven Masa. Worn for about 4 months, recently machine washed and dried.

Personally, I've never had any problems with crotch tears, etc, although my back pocket did blow out. If it weren't for the 660's right now I'd be wearing these everyday.

Edit - No flash

those are turning out really nice. i remember hearing about nudie doing a cut with japanese selvage and was curious what they'd look like after some wear.

My Nudies started out a bit looser and between Gordon hemming them and the machine wash they have sized down quite a bit. It'll be interesting to see how the honeycombs will look after the next wash (going from a loose-straight fit to a tighter fit).

Actually, Context Clothing based out of Milwaukee had a crazy one-night 50% sale. I pulled the trigger on the pair so I got them for $187.50. While they are expensive for Nudies, I couldn't say no to limited edition Japanese selvage denim.

Plus the box they came in was badass.

here are my s0500s at about 2-4 months (i cant remember exactly how much ive worn these) one soak when i first got them. i might wash them with the contest jeans when they come in but im not sure i want to.

SamuraiFront2-3Months.jpg

SamuraiBack2-3Months.jpg

honeycombs

SamuraiHoneycombs2-3Months.jpg

and i dont know why i get such intense ass fades on all my jeans. the stitching holding my right pocket on is coming off alot already.

SamuraiSeat2-3Months.jpg

nice jeans. how many did you size down?

well my natural waist is about a 30.5 and i normally get jeans in a 30 but got these in a 29. they are still too tight. i should have gotten a 30.

Nothing like a well faded Samurai ass...

i said awhile ago i want mine to look like cheeps and his ass fade is intense lol

i didnt do it on purpose tho lol

and there was one situation where my ass was being dragged on a gravely area (i dont want to go into details, too embarrasing) but that didnt fade them too much it just messed up the threads holding the back pockets on.