The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Cool soulcraft. Did you tumble dry them at some stage? I did some testers in the drier and the leather came out like that...the indigo rubs on it and kinda reverses the logo.

My leather patch has leather dye bleed from my belts across it. Kinda funny.

Not going to be letting these near a full soak until January though.

I'd suspect you predominantly cross one leg. Happens to pretty much everyone.

kinda. normally left over right when i'm crossing my legs.

also, i don't have a table/chair in my room for my computer, but i do have this little shelf table thing that i place my laptop on, so i have to sit crosslegged in front of it. i do switch legs now and then though :)

it also helps with the honey combs :)

but makes the knee bulges bulgier :(

exactly theetruscan, these had been washed about 3-4 times during one year, I´m not such a fan of wearing a jean 8 month without any washes, I doubt that people in the past did not wash em for that long period, so I wanted to create a pair that looks authentic in some way :)

i was almost a little bit upset at first when i saw the way the patch was going...almost like falling apart, but im very happy with the way its come out...i just hope they dont fall apart anymore!!!!

is that 100% leather? is it so thick is why it's coming apart like that? that effect is very pleather like.

Wow awesome pic man. I was wondering why quite a few of the japanese brands went for embroidery in the same spot as the old red tabs...to cover up a tiny red sliver where the tag was cut off? The PBJ one would cover the whole thing yeah. I like the skull one....its like buried treasure. I love these geeky wee details. When I worked an an embroidery factory I would run an embroidery program/design over my holey clothes to fix them.

ripped back pocket...and exposed red tab ghost

TFHandAnalChemist016.jpg

back patch

It would surprise me that the FH leather tags weren't leather. They pride themselves on the quality of their leather products and claim to be of higher quality than Red Moon. I think the wear on that leather patch has more to do with the type of printing they use on the patch.

I wonder why no company has come up with some really nice hand tooled leather patches. I assume they would be pretty expensive, but I was thinking of doing some hand tooling on a chunk of leather and replacing the pleather patch on my old Nudies.

I wonder why no company has come up with some really nice hand tooled leather patches. I assume they would be pretty expensive, but I was thinking of doing some hand tooling on a chunk of leather and replacing the pleather patch on my old Nudies.

Doesn't 45RPM do that? Or maybe I don't understand what you mean.