The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Looks like HEWSINATOR is going to have to do is evey 10 page bitch about quoting pics.

When you quote a pic, think; does this add value to my post so much that I need to make it that Hewsinator has to wait an hour for the page to finish loading?

I got your back on this one....SO ANNOYING.

:mad:

edit - I'm just cranky because I need a faster Internet connection

I got your back on this one....SO ANNOYING.

:mad:

edit - I'm just cranky because I need a faster Internet connection

Regardless of how many times a picture is displayed on screen, it is only downloaded ONCE, after which it resides, cached, in your temporary internet files folder.

Can't believe I got neg repped for that shit in my first few days here.

Regardless of how many times a picture is displayed on screen, it is only downloaded ONCE, after which it resides, cached, in your temporary internet files folder.

Can't believe I got neg repped for that shit in my first few days here.

How do you know what the max size of my temp. internet folder is? Or how many computers I use? And as Hews said...its all irrelvant anyway...its fucking annoying.

Now my slow-internet connection-annoyance has past and I'm annoyed with someone who nicknamed themselves "DenimNewbie" giving me sauce. :mad:

How do you know what the max size of my temp. internet folder is? Or how many computers I use? And as Hews said...its all irrelvant anyway...its fucking annoying.

Now my slow-internet connection-annoyance has past and I'm annoyed with someone who nicknamed themselves "DenimNewbie" giving me sauce. :mad:

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Some of you people need to get fucking life if this is what grinds your gears :cool:

First off, DOPEST FADE...EVER on the eternals

Secondly, Beardcom.... Amazing job with the STF, i gave up on mine when i got my APCs...Cheap denim should get love too...

Thirdly, tomtom, great job on the nudies, pretty amazing fading for only a month..I ussually dont get any results until 2-3 months in...with very hard wear. awesome...

Hahahahaha, I love that picture.

Oh, and my new jeans...

6c6oolg.jpg

Coming out nicely...

Those are gonna be some insane combs.