The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

a little burst of activity prompted me to post my two pairs up

they've been alternated and the skulls fade much more easily but i prefer the eternals' colour

the lighting is very uneven coming in from the right so the denim is not actually taking on a lighter/greener cast on that side. besides that, i did a little colour balancing to catch the colour.

not much wear as you can see, but definitely loved.

eternal 811

656621160_f2f68fa28c_o.jpg

655769441_2366f3cad7_o.jpg

656625536_f02aa946c7_o.jpg

655772091_8d52da58b4_o.jpg

656622382_42fe18e190_o.jpg

Everyone here seems to hate nudie slim jim dry black. I can understand why. Long to break, not much wear. Here are mine. 9 months and a hot wash.

sjdb2-1.jpg

sjdb3-1.jpg

sjdb4-1.jpg

You broke the spell..finally some worn in blacks....without a doubt , 10 points ...

those SDAs are amazing. nudie sjdb not so much. beatle goddamnit did you have to bring those beautiful apcs up again. they make me wanna throw out my other denim and destroy my apcs.

Sorry - I know what you mean..You really don't like the SJDB 's ?? These are a bitch to break in , and they look like they haven't been washed yet, maybe I'm wrong - but if not , these will be beautiful after their 1st wash...

yeah i skate in them a lot, so the ass is all fucked up and has neither stitching nor indigo. it actually looks even more strange under some light as the indigo right next to the pockets stands in incredibly intense contrast to the rest of the ass.. whatever though, i got sdas because i knew they would withstand a serious beating.. i doubt other jeans would have even made it this far