The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

cult how are you sliq's coming - mine are being pretty resilient, i'm getting good creasing, but not a lot of "wear" per say. some good vertical creases too, but they seem to be very prone to stay relatively, lets say, unbroken.

i wish i had a digital camera to illustrate

Crosspost from the APC thread

apcpr2.jpg

APC NS after 14 months. Constantly washed them, and did do APC ocean washes, I lost so much color. Both knees ripped out at the skate park. On the front of the jeans there is a hole forming in the front left pocket, on the front left thigh on one of the whiskers,and both knees.

Guest Chocodove2
^^what the heck do you do on your right knee and ass to make them fade so fast??

I was screwing around playing basketball one time and fell on the one knee, and I think the ass is from going hiking in ridiculously hot weather a few times.

Crosspost from the APC thread

apcpr2.jpg

APC NS after 14 months. Constantly washed them, and did do APC ocean washes, I lost so much color. Both knees ripped out at the skate park. On the front of the jeans there is a hole forming in the front left pocket, on the front left thigh on one of the whiskers,and both knees.

Best looking jeans I've seen in this thread in like a year. Absolutely fantastic.