The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

ok..so i just found out recently that i was tricked by my local levi's store. instead of giving me lvc's, they gave me stf's(fuck you levi's)..anyway here's an update on them.....6 months...1 soak...worn everyday, all day...hope to post my apc's too when i get the time..

img0288zu5.jpg

img0289ty6.jpg

img0290ic7.jpg

ok..so i just found out recently that i was tricked by my local levi's store. instead of giving me lvc's, they gave me stf's(fuck you levi's)..anyway here's an update on them.....6 months...1 soak...worn everyday, all day...hope to post my apc's too when i get the time..

You didn't pay for LVCs and get STFs instead, did you? If so, that's shitty.

Consider it denim softcore for the time being.

And no, the combs on these are very defined, they haven't been washed. When I can take some pictures outside I will.

For the new standards (which I bought first then returned in exchange for new cures) I sized down 3. I'm usually a 28 but got the 25s. Got in them really easily. But the fit on my legs I didn't like. I have skinny legs and considering they were new, I already thought they were leaning more towards the baggy side - and what more when they stretch.

So I went for the new cures, first I tried on 3 sizes down (25), got in them easily but were like jean leggings. So I did 26. Perfect.

Really depends on your body I suppose. Try them on first and see which one works for you and complements your body more or whatever satisfies your fancy.

For the new standards (which I bought first then returned in exchange for new cures) I sized down 3. I'm usually a 28 but got the 25s. Got in them really easily. But the fit on my legs I didn't like. I have skinny legs and considering they were new, I already thought they were leaning more towards the baggy side - and what more when they stretch.

So I went for the new cures, first I tried on 3 sizes down (25), got in them easily but were like jean leggings. So I did 26. Perfect.

Really depends on your body I suppose. Try them on first and see which one works for you and complements your body more or whatever satisfies your fancy.

Thks man. My legs arent that big, towards the skinny side... wish i could try on the sizes, but gotta get them online... Blackbird having a 30% discount on APC denim... Sweet!

In my opinion, the New Standards should be rocked by guys that look like this:

apcbefore30xh.jpg

apcbefore20xn.jpg

There should always be some slack between the jeans and the legs. Guys that are a bit meatier would be better suited in buying a pair of the APC Rescues rather then the Unisex New Standards.

very agreed. im a guy who looks like that and i just bought some new standards. i'm excited to wear them in and in and in this summer. i want some cool fades

has anyone with APCs actually done the ocean-swim with them?

very nice, but you do understand when i said that they hold their indigo very well. just keep going, that's the key to sda's i think

yeah they definetly do...after a while i decided that i like the fact that they hold the indigo that well, should result in awesome contrast fading

btw yours are very nice too!