The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

haha yea same here

anyway, ur 5eps look real good (so do ur apcs)

did u wash every two months? or just whenever

wash when they feel dirty or smell, no schedule. this pair (and the APC's to some extent as they were my second pair of that brand), i decided to stop thinking about waiting to wash, and just wear the jeans, wash whenever i felt like they needed it. Also, on the 5EP's i used the dryer!! i know its sacrilege here to do that, but i thought they could take it, and i was right. i washed the 5EP twice in the first two months i think, then about every two to three months after that. and i can't say enough about this brand. everything about the construction/quality is impecable. no where are they even CLOSE to blowing out, they will last a long time, and i just got another pair!

the flash got a bit bright in spots on these shots, but the color is pretty accurate:

5EP---lap02.jpg

5EP---leg01.jpg

5EP---leg-opening.jpg

5EP---side02.jpg

Could you possibly post a pic of you wearing these? I was tempted to nab a pair in their deadstock sale. And I assume these are the Straight Down Zip in Rigid? It seems like the rise would be too high for my tastes

lot of pics. sorry

399180735_ba40f5a3a2_o.jpg

399180854_e1675f7682_o.jpg

399180930_4b9707d64e_o.jpg

most representitive color is the ones of the bottom hem and the crotch. They're still very black, but the color really doesn't even fade, it just comes off and shows white. I did a warm soak after i got them chainstitched at BIG a few months ago. Pillow of black dust came up...these will be amazing