The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Lee 101z 23oz:

17271a3c_oct-21-14024.jpeg

Iron Heart BB:

796bb90d_oct-21-14012.jpeg

Edited by Mr. Blue

Left Field 23oz Greaser, around 5 months, 2 washes. Also an OG Rogue Territory Supply Jacket snuck in.

15634577911_07280828ff_c.jpg

15451671460_4721d20184_c.jpg

These are edited to best reflect the color and level of contrast, as usual, though I couldn't get the images to reflect the right amount of darkness in real life. They're a fair bit darker than the pictures show, but nowhere near as inky as when they started.

X-post from Unbranded thread:

I bought this Unbranded UB301 almost a year ago, but only just got 100 effective wears in them - I do have too many pants ^^ So they evolve slowly but steadily. Still very dark but some contrast showing and they're getting lighter in color around the pockets. I pretty much sit on my ass all day and I don't cycle or anything, so no sick fades. Didn't even manage a good wallet fade ^^

These pictures are right after their second wash. The denim is just now losing the rest of all the stark, they're getting much softer now.

xR39eSml.jpg

UYE4Fmnl.jpg

yvLj8uWl.jpg

zMNOMFtl.jpg

Fit pics. The thighs still look wonky here but they'll settle more with wear after the wash. 

HE1pthAl.jpg

f5fTnNJl.jpg

I carry a zippo lighter in my right pocket at all times although I stopped smoking, I wanted to see if I got some fades from it, but all I managed was this on the pocket bag ^^

4trQtssl.jpg

x-post from obj thread, few more pics there. 

here's my xx-012 equiv. after 210 wears (7 months). just gave them second wash. this will be my last update in a while as i have few other pairs to work on and so i relegate these to secondary rotation. 

excuse the quality of photographs as i only have iPhone at the moment. 

pic-1-1.jpg

pic-3-1.jpg

Cross post from PBJ thread

Progress shots on my XX-005s. Had worn them for about a month then stopped because the contest jeans came in. I've sized them both in the same size (Size 33) but evidently, the contest pair is much slimmer.

04hbHErl.jpg

zENX3d1l.jpg

Progress shots on the contest jeans. about 2 weeks of wear. (First pic is more true to actual colour)

They're sized pretty tight hence the crotch fading more than everywhere else. Crotch rip is imminent.

o3Wx1iEl.jpg

H6zDVL3l.jpg