The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Hey guys. These are 1 year and 4 months old now, worn pretty much every day. Heeeeeaaaaps of washes, over 25. Starting to repair them quite a bit now. I repaired the left knee and didn't like how the repair threads were puckering the denim, so I was kind of trying to stretch it out and ripped a massive tear along the top of the thigh...sheeesh, so had to go back and repair that.

y04d.jpg

I dig that backpocket repairjob. Looks awesome.

i know right? grail status from a dude who probably could care less about it. haha i told him his jacket kills though and he thought it was rad.

Thought I should show you these P.I Hagbergs 19oz Kurabo Denim. Swedish rare brand and these are probably last pair sold. They even dont got any rivets because they ran out,

They have been worn everyday straight after work since March 1, no wash. The quality is amazing, very well made with triple chainstitch yoke and inseam.

bdwh2d.jpg

1zyvcxv.jpg

mjntxv.jpg

2zphxl3.jpg

2e38q5j.jpg

Edited by Slowitchu

Thought I should show you these P.I Hagbergs 19oz Kurabo Denim. Swedish rare brand and these are probably last pair sold. They even dont got any rivets because they ran out,

They have been worn everyday straight after work since March 1, no wash. The quality is amazing, very well made with triple chainstitch yoke and inseam.

bdwh2d.jpg

1zyvcxv.jpg

mjntxv.jpg

2zphxl3.jpg

2e38q5j.jpg

These are just stupid beautiful. If you part with these, please lmk.

great jeans from a smaller / lesser known company. the fade kinda look like some vintage Wrangler

2zphxl3.jpg

2e38q5j.jpg