The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I have had similar flaws in denim mainly lvc, Usually straight lines from seam to seam. What makes your flaws very unusual is the fact that the ring shaped flaw carries on over the seam to make a full circle, if it was a denim flaw it would stop at the seam. Over the seam is a different piece of denim, the probability of the same flaw being in a different piece of denim and creating a perfect circle is about a million to 1.

I think something circular has applied pressure to the denim at some point?

Crop circles of the denim world if you will.

I kinda thought that it could have been caused by putting a bucket on my knee, but that's not possible because the only bucket i have is far larger than the fade and the fade is right where my knee bends (the smaller circle is pretty much right on the kneecap)

it's quite a bit larger than a cd, although the half circle on the whiskers is about cd size

Edited by thebrik

They're ducks, but whatever. Started wearing them in march. They were prewash (enzymed) black cone selvedge from left field.

DSC_0335_zps713e7cf5.jpg

DSC_0334_zps65d14c62.jpg

DSC_0336_zps9e886a46.jpg

Weld burn. It's a small hole, but it burned like hell!

DSC_0337_zpse5e8fbd4.jpg

Edited by wgmds

Awesome jacket Double! Im a sucker for a levis trucker jacket every time. Its amazing just how much punishment a denim jacket can take. Usually the button loops are the first to go on these vintage jackets, but this one is in awesome condition.