The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

dude, i dig what you're saying. i got the 001jp. none can really appreciate the vertical falling goodness on this [special] Yamato denim unless it's up close and personal..

Xpost Samurai thread

Here's my sloppy update for the S003JP-A after a long night of debauchery. It's only been through 1 wash so far. This is the 6th month update.

Check out the vertical fading.

IMG_2598.jpg

710 at 5 1/2 months, post 1st hand wash.

DSC09021.jpg

DSC09029.jpg

DSC09033.jpg

DSC09034.jpg

7178514898_fb3ea45be1_c.jpg

Detail shot of my Somet 003. Somewhere around 4 years old? Many cold washes and hot soaks. I'll take some full shots after I repair a the crotch, after which they'll get a wash.

0705sp

wash : 4 times

8mo

8month.jpg

FUCKING. AMAZING.

Posted · Hidden by jus schilling, May 19, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jus schilling, May 19, 2012 - No reason given

710 at 5 1/2 months, post 1st hand wash.

DSC09021.jpg

DSC09029.jpg

DSC09033.jpg

DSC09034.jpg

pretty fckn amazing.. max, is it safe to say yer raw denim king? ive lurked different boards for a while and remember when you first hit the scene, posting pictures of you yodeling from mountain tops and shit.. and def noticed to descendants tee.. off topic, but i dont care.. you hear off! new lp? self titled.. keith is unstoppable.. best front man of all time..

You get different whiskers from different fits. Jeans that are fitted tighter in the top block seem to have more horizontal fades.

ed: I think I see what you're talking about now, the lines on the shin. I think the jeans were rolled up and that frayed the denim.

Edited by Vicarious

The tighter the fit, the more horizontal your whiskers, combs, and stacks will be. On looser fits, these will be more spread out. As a result, you can tell how tight a pair of jeans has been worn simply by looking at the shape of the creases.

x-post from eternal thread

Good ol' 883s. 1.5 years effective wear, lots of washes.

883Front.jpg

Dunno what happened to the combs. They're practically non-existent...

883Back.jpg

883TopBlock.jpg

883Patch.jpg

Cuffs.jpg

VertFallClose.jpg

On top of my new 888s.

888vs883.jpg

Compared to the 888 model.

883vs888.jpg

Just looked through my closet and found this obscure pair of Rumble 59s (more or less a Rockabilly brand from Germany, http://rumble59.com/)... Never really liked them, even for the rather cheap asking price... Worn for a few month every day, afterwards I only wore them for chores like moving house or painting.

sdim1779xm7vs.jpg

sdim1780v0700.jpg

sdim1781mwuta.jpg

sdim1782y47am.jpg

sdim1784017w3.jpg

sdim1785u6unr.jpg

sdim1786xg7mt.jpg

Edited by abstraktgeformt