The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

6807555914_5f8eec87aa_z.jpg

6807560732_9e4f79f1c9_z.jpg

i cant read japanese so ive got no idea what the above texts say, but my latest issue of lightning came with two of these pen/markers and these instructions (?). can anyone read them? does lightning actually recommend pinching and scratching with the pen? @_@

I got that issue, too. Pretty sure it's just a joke. The markers are cool but I wouldn't want to use them for fake whiskering! Gotta love how Lightning always throws in freebies (their posters have single-handedly decorated my once-desolate living space.)

first of all let me introduce Akaime Denim

Okayama Denim,tailored in Indonesia

247889_10150197269309735_790799734_7102837_6505691_n.jpg

Akaime Denim Shiro79 (slim tappered)

used since March'11

pic of first month

CSC_0466.jpg

pic of March'12

photo-1.jpg

fit pic

DSC_0518.jpg

sorry for being pic whore :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

regards

elhaus @ indonesia denim contest

rarely used, and used only weekend

10 months

2 wash

1 soak

belakang.jpg

depan.jpg

rarely used, and used only weekend? why is this not computing to me? so, you've only worn these jeans around a total of 80 days? what kind of wear do you put these thru on the weekends?

xpost from naked&famous thread.

Story of 3 months of my life on a pair of raw denim. Colours are true as in the pictures, no wash, no soak.

i would really appreciate other comments on my progress and fades as this is my first pair of raw.

rWZw5.jpg

5N2V2.jpg

bepKG.jpg

3E1fV.jpg

CRzj7.jpg

bQDTF.jpg

NbHZh.jpg

rarely used, and used only weekend? why is this not computing to me? so, you've only worn these jeans around a total of 80 days? what kind of wear do you put these thru on the weekends?

sorry, my english is not good actually its not used every week, but it is used every week lately

sorry my bad :)

long time...

Sammies... 710s first editions... so what's that... 3yrs worn regularly washed a dozen or so times.. who can remember and cares anymore ha.

close ups are closest to reality.

NO PS on this shit.

Samurai-710s-1st-edition.jpg

For the 1st time .Justin jeans.

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0099.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

1year& 4 month.

1st sea water soak,5x wash. indigo are so hard to fade,mybe because of the sea water soak. :)

Edited by spidereye

x-post from IH thread

Been a long time since I last posted. Here are some sloppy pics of my 301s, started jan 2010.. had 3 washes but i dont wear them too often anymore.

6834187080_20e637a77b_z.jpg

6834184828_56a20713f5_z.jpg

6980317149_94b55387fb_z.jpg

6834190602_2863dd2e6a_z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Awesome job and awesome b

long time...

Sammies... 710s first editions... so what's that... 3yrs worn regularly washed a dozen or so times.. who can remember and cares anymore ha.

close ups are closest to reality.

NO PS on this shit.

Awesome jeans and gear, i got the long wallet chain version of that key holder :-) Who makes your wallet chain? I also got the skull version of that belt buckle for sale if anyone is interested pm me.