The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I just had to retire my SC2009 too after a year and a half of use (about 12 solid months of every day wear, including wearing them on tour and playing in them on stage). They blew a knee last week finally.

SC4photo.jpg

SC2photo.jpg

Excuse the shitty iPhone pics

why dont you just patch the knee and keep wearing em?

I actually might keep wearing them as long as I can. Theyre also developing a crotch blowout and a rip in the seam right on the asshole. I want to start putting good work in on my Momotaro and Iron Hearts soon though

Final photos for the RoyxCone contest. One year, initial soak and five hand washes.

ba9c46da.jpg

77226861.jpg

7fccf43e.jpg

c4c28e3a.jpg

d4a8d0b7.gif

Edited by zissou

'tried the Oni x NF collab @Barney's cuz they were on sale for 160. the front rise just killed it for me. 9" rise post soak is quite low for me now.... but, to each his own. great sale for low-rise folks.

the FH x NF seemed higher [ie, around SE05BSP mark]. got the 3xxx denim, so i'll be checking that out.

edit: sorry_ accidentally repped myself :blush:

Edited by BrownMetallic

Posted · Hidden by Dioxic, January 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Dioxic, January 7, 2012 - No reason given

X-post from Heavy Weight Denim Championship Thread

sorry, i've been gone so long....some personal stuff came up.

anyway, these things are pretty beat...i even had a crotch explosion. i haven't washed them since day one...they've got all kinds of dirt & grime in them. is anybody else at no washes with me? they haven't gotten much wear since i got into a pretty bad bike accident & i haven't been able to bike since.

here's a sneak peak until i can do proper updates. it's going to take me awhile to catch up with this thread, but from what little i've seen you guys are all doing great!!!

man...i've been away so long that there's a whole new version of sufu....

anyways...without further adieu:

photo-1.jpg