The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Dry Bones red-d slim jeans, 28. I sized down by 2 from my regular waist. Really happy with them, easily my favorite pair of jeans. I purchased them back in 2008 when they first came out and have been wearing them ever since. The only complaint I have is to make the pockets more durable, as I have big holes in both pockets again.

Damn dude, one post and you put up the best looking pair the evo thread has seen in months.

Damn dude, one post and you put up the best looking pair the evo thread has seen in months.

Thanks, appreciate the compliment. I saw the pair vamks put up and decided to show my pair. I don't see Dry Bones, except maybe the collab, posted very often around here.

they are nice but not that nice...

I'm curious, what would you consider some of the nicest jeans on this thread?

Thanks, appreciate the compliment. I saw the pair vamks put up and decided to show my pair. I don't see Dry Bones, except maybe the collab, posted very often around here.

Yeah, DBs are consistently good. I like yours because they are faded to hell but they don't look like you were trying to get the "sufu stamp of approval". The hivemind here seems to agree that a good fade has to have unrealistic contrast which is just silly to me.

edit: Hahaha someone negged me for this. The irony is killing me.

*** UPDATE AFTER 2 AND HALF YEARS ***

Studio D'Artisan D1002

Ok, so I thought I would update you guys. I last posted photos of my jeans on 22 Feb 2009... after they had their first wash. They have not been washed since then, altho may be washing soon ;) They don't smell tho.

Here is what they look like now, and below is what they looked like 2.5 years ago.

frontn1.jpg

frontn2.jpg

backn1.jpg

Here is an update to my post below: Studio D'Artisan D1002's .. about 5months, one initial soak and one wash just recently. These aren't that easy to fade ;)

front-n.jpg

front-m.jpg

back-n.jpg

*** UPDATE AFTER 2 AND HALF YEARS ***

Studio D'Artisan D1002

Ok, so I thought I would update you guys. I last posted photos of my jeans on 22 Feb 2009... after they had their first wash. They have not been washed since then, altho may be washing soon ;) They don't smell tho.

Here is what they look like now, and below is what they looked like 2.5 years ago.

frontn1.jpg

END THREAD, thanks all for participating.