The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

not really an evo, more like a transformation. UB101, junk stuff that it is, got lopped off at the knee and cuffed twice. liked the full length fit, like the cutoff fit. necessary for the hotter days in the 808, especially for the bike rides to work and school

img0010lg.jpg

img0011og.jpg

img0012gv.jpg

img0013dm.jpg

leftovers, out of which (plus a few other supplies) i intend to make a backpack

img0015qj.jpg

Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!

To see somebody killing some nice raw denim pants almost new just for turning them into cutoffs is killing my raw denim heart! I could never cut a raw denim jeans!!!

^^^Martins Skulls are awesome!!!

^^^^^^^^^And Klues heavy used work pants are incredible! Definitifely a

Holy Grail item in the heavy used raw denim rag work pants heaven. Keep them alive for ever!!!!

BTW: You have a full backside pic of Nells jeans?

^^In fact I could never cut off any denim stuff neither just hem a pair of jeans. When they are too long I love to just wearing them cuffed.

in older times I have used a few cutoff jeans from a flea market or second hand store. But most time I'm wearing non denim shorts to prevent cutting jeans off during the real warm days

^And yeah seconded that they looked much better before!!!

nah guys they're unbranded brand, the hecho en chino version of naked & famous. i mean, cmon, the chain stitch on the hem is useless (really, it doesnt even hold the hem together, its sewn on top of a single stitch in an effort to cover it up, and there are three different stitches, not one continuous one). i was considering waiting until i put more wear on them, but its too damn hot