The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Klue

Rally nice update pics! I love them more and more!! Just go ahead with them for many more years!!![

QUOTE=klue;2748586]6 months in

IMG_0911.jpgIMG_0916.jpgIMG_0917.jpgIMG_0923.jpgIMG_0936.jpgIMG_0907.jpgIMG_0928.jpg

I have to bring them up again. They just have such a great fading and dirt structure before washed..

Use them the hard way with as less washing as possible! They just have an amazing fading potential!!!!

Roy x Cone contest jeans. Just over five months of wear. Three hot soaks with agitation. Put them through their first wash - heavy agitation, nearly-boiling-hot, Dr. Bronner's almond

Before

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

Notice how different the color of the denim is on the waistband - where it's regularly covered by my belt - and you'll have an idea of how much filth I'm exposed to on a daily basis (you don't even want to imagine the color of the water that comes off me when I shower at the end of the day)

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

In the wash they went, with Dr. Bronner's (almond flavored... mmmm...) and a shitload of nearly-boiling water, heavily agitated (but not spun)

I snagged some of the water when they were finished washing

IMG_3068.jpg

And the result. Night and freaking day. I didn't know they were blue!

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

And @ professoOak 4 days ago:: Your Strike Gold have real strong fading structure too!! Another pants close to a holy grail status with really nice honey combs

Long story short I got dirty today. Had to dig... a lot.. still unfinished, probably another week of digging to come.

5857847381_1f1a571c9d.jpg

5858398050_93579294e7.jpg

5858399958_719bbce2fd.jpg

They look a bit more dirtier in real life, since the camera can't capture how dirty they really are.