The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Had to get these on this page still looking great. Such a great pair of jeans. If it wasn't for the OD Beatle Busters I would probably get another pair. Have held up better then Sams or IHs for me in the long run.

007, promise this will be the last image overload

1ac26433.jpg

Guys, relax, all of you, both the ones who think they are right and the other one's wrong, and the ones who think the other's right and they are wrong; it's just a forum on denim...somedays it seems like there's more hormones here than jeans...

Guys, relax, all of you, both the ones who think they are right and the other one's wrong, and the ones who think the other's right and they are wrong; it's just a forum on denim...somedays it seems like there's more hormones here than jeans...

All that oestrogen was making me quite giddy...

Evisu Lot 2000, nearing the three-year mark:

dscf2440m.jpg

dscf2444z.jpg

dscf2443.jpg

dscf2449q.jpg

dscf2452v.jpg

dscf2455a.jpg

Bonus fit pic:

ben3copy.jpg

Beginning the transition of moving my Eternal 811s up as my main pair and downgrading the Denimes to second pair on its way out to retirement. Hard to see the beginnings of teh electric blue coming out of the Eternals but it's there. Tomorrow I'll post one of them a few months progressed more.

Eternalsfront4months.jpg

Goodbye Denimes....It was nice knowing ya but 2 major repairs going on 3 is way too much upkeep for me!

Denimecloseup.jpg

shinobi!

Those denimes have so much more life left in them! do not retire yet; repair and wear.. dont stop till they're white

ha, thanks for the encouragement. Not putting them away just yet...just going to ease up on the aggressive repairing. The whole crotch area inside is now reinforced but the edge of the reinforced area is starting to give. I'll stick with them for as long as that reinforcing stays put