The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

many many thanks and awesome jeans in the past pages as well!

so this was something i didnt plan on doing an evolution for but i just did it out of boredom and saw that it actually had some fades in it.

i made a little carry for my multitool. ~10 months worth of wear

_MG_9770-resized.jpg

click to enlarge + another shot

set 1: raw

set 2: raw at ~10 months

set 3: post wash

Chimala jeans. Been wearing them pretty steadily since Jan 2010. These things are tough to fade, but they are finally giving up some indigo. I think I'll like the end product. Have had no button, rivet, or crotch blow out issues. These things are build pretty tough.

I figured they will be worth the long wait, because you don't really see hardly any faded Chimalas around.

2011-03-19_15-42-46_398.jpg

2011-03-19_15-43-05_91.jpg

2011-03-19_15-45-26_142.jpg

1st Post!

Some Evo pictures, I've only been wearing them for less than two months and these are my first pair of raws. I'm really surprised at how fast these progressed. I've worn them daily, seven days a week since I got them.

Naked and Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigos!

2/5/2011 - The start of my journey.

2-5-2011Front.jpg

2-5-2011Back.jpg

3/22/2011 - 55 Days

3-22-2011Front.jpg

3-22-2011Back.jpg

3-22-2011DetailIV.jpg

3-22-2011DetailIII.jpg

3-22-2011DetailII.jpg

3-22-2011DetailI.jpg

Most of the fading is more apparent in sunlight and as weird as it is, using flash in the detail pics actually brings it closer to the true color.

2nd Update: 1st Wash @7mos [Xposted]

on a lark, sea-soaked mine @Santa Monica Beach, CA. then later, their 1st [machine] wash, cold [x2]. does not seem to have much change in photo, but [in person] the nuances are more pronounced__ ataris are popping out & core white surfacing on high traffic areas. 'hate to lose the patina build up, but i'll manage to get that going spring/summer.

701seasoak.jpg

701fb1.jpg

701stripes1.jpg

701whiskr1.jpg

Samurai S5000bk. 4.5 months of wear, with just the initial soak. I really like the way these are turning out.

dsc1100.jpg

Peace out, arc

dsc1109t.jpg

Tanner belt at around two years. Best belt I've ever owned! Thanks, kyx.

dsc1101o.jpg

BONUS: PBJ xx-009, day one. Beautiful denim! (Hard to capture the precise hue though...they almost look like purple faces in this photo!)

dsc1110x.jpg

Now, someone please buy my almost-new Skulls so that I can justify the purchase!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=264429

dsc1100.jpg