The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Japanese Dior 21's after about 3 months.

decided to wash them a couple of days ago, were dirty enough for me and stinked after a bar night. I'm not the two-years-without-washing type, only problem is that the honeycombs formed again and are a bit different now, I dont know if I should try to get them damp and try to form them in the same spot to avoid weird fading..?

d_12weeks01.jpg

d_12weeks02.jpg

d_12weeks03.jpg

d_12weeks04.jpg

Guest Fade to Black

i think they look good, mike.

In my opinion the Dior Homme Japanese raw denim looks good with the natural, all over fading rather than significant, contrasty indigo loss anyway.

gosh, i cant wait for my diors....tomorrow they should come.

some random shots of my LVC's i bought back in august. Been wearing them off an on since then. The different range of blue hues is kinda hard to captrue with my crappy camera but i got a bit of it to come through.

2m3k4yf.jpg

2gyd2pw.jpg

2ms4q52.jpg

Combs are looking wicked Kix. Diors are sweet to Mike, yeah I think the all over mellow fade is kinda under rated round these parts.

Guitar Wolfs are the business indeed.

Quick question guys, you know the printed waistband patches, Levis, Japanese re-pros etc are they predominantly imitation leather or are some of them printed on genuine leather?

So, my SugarCane 1947s fit quite bulky all around, so I decided to soak them in warm/hot water for 25 minutes.

This is their fit before the soak:

picture001og2.th.jpg

These two pictures are presoak pictures:

pa272067do5.th.jpg

pa272063wm4.th.jpg

I wore them during the soaking. This is the water before soaking:

pa272074gx9.th.jpg

Water after the soak:

pa272078mi1.th.jpg

Hung them after the soak on a towel rack while I got dressed to let them drip a tad:

pa272077ok7.th.jpg

Since it stopped raining I hung them outside:

pa272081xl0.th.jpg

Only about 20 minutes later it began to pour rain so I hung them up in my basement where they are still drying. It seem they need another hour or so:

pa282061dc5.th.jpg

pa282062jy4.th.jpg

Thought I'd post these up here, no before pictures unfortunatly.

Worn on and off for about 2 years and after that almost everyday for about 2 more.

First soak at year and a half, after that about every 9 months, first machine wash about 3 months ago.

It's the model with the kimono silk on the turn ups, it's made in italy but way before all that Evisu EU crap. Basicly the first Evisu you could get here. They started my raw denim love, still have an untouched pair waiting for me.

Not that happy with how they turned out, stopped wearing them.

dscn3520be8.jpg

dscn3521av3.jpg

Thought I'd post these up here, no before pictures unfortunatly.

Worn on and off for about 2 years and after that almost everyday for about 2 more.

First soak at year and a half, after that about every 9 months, first machine wash about 3 months ago.

It's the model with the kimono silk on the turn ups, it's made in italy but way before all that Evisu EU crap. Basicly the first Evisu you could get here. They started my raw denim love, still have an untouched pair waiting for me.

Not that happy with how they turned out, stopped wearing them.

dscn3520be8.jpg

dscn3521av3.jpg

those are nice... im staring to appriciate a more even natural looking fade more and more.