The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

he shouldn't even wear his own clothes...

I can only encourage people wearing their own clothes to work.depending on your job they can benefit a lot from some real abuse.I wear my Pikebros bib everyday,underneath a pair of my denims (its my Denime 66 for the next months if its not getting to hot),paired with some BR shirts or a cheap but great done GAP chambrey if the work is really rough.my LVC jackets get some wear also if its not welding/grinding all the way.for me its the best way to get some serious fades on my stuff.the bib looks so good now that iam able to wear it on the streets without feeling like a farmer.

I can only encourage people wearing their own clothes to work.depending on your job they can benefit a lot from some real abuse.

I agree. I can't speak for your job almostnice, but when I worked construction I'd wear jeans if I was doing physical labour... but I'd wear carhartts if I was doing anything with oil or sealants. No way would I wear clothing I like, to work with anything that's going to be greasy or degradeable.

I agree. I can't speak for your job almostnice, but when I worked construction I'd wear jeans if I was doing physical labour... but I'd wear carhartts if I was doing anything with oil or sealants. No way would I wear clothing I like, to work with anything that's going to be greasy or degradeable.

i wouldnt wear my beloved denims for the dirtjobs,thats what the bib is for.but when i know its construction/normal labour its LVC,Buzz,Denimes,Redwings.

another factor is that i feel a lot better doing my work being dressed in style.

talking about individualism here...

Nothing extremely special here, but there's a little bit of evo going on with my APC's after 8 months haha.

Here's a picture of them hanging after a hot soak

4468792840_a6e32392ce.jpg

Whiskers and Combs

4468789984_874cc36b0a.jpg

4468016603_fa6bf495ce.jpg

Then we've got this going on with where my cuff was

4468025327_43d7e4a4ab.jpg

and a repair I did on my belt loop after it got torn off

4468019379_c2dc152028.jpg

Like I said, nothing special in the way of fading. but kinda cool anyway? or at least I think it's cool.

i wouldnt wear my beloved denims for the dirtjobs,thats what the bib is for.but when i know its construction/normal labour its LVC,Buzz,Denimes,Redwings.

another factor is that i feel a lot better doing my work being dressed in style.

talking about individualism here...

the guy we were talking about is working in a bakery. that´s totally a different thing. of course you should be able to wear what you want in jobs like yours.

the guy we were talking about is working in a bakery. that´s totally a different thing. of course you should be able to wear what you want in jobs like yours.

i guess i'm a little confused as to why he wouldn't be allowed to wear the pants he wanted?

You might be thinking it's a way bigger place than it really is. The place he works at is just a small like, local bakery for our suburban area, nothing serious or whatever. Great food though, my favorite is the caramel apple bread.

RRL Full Straight Cut // 2 months exactly// initial soak

14ub19y.jpg

no flash, direct sunlight, wasnt going to post if the color wasnt accurate but i was siked it came out exact! Love everything about this jean, from the fit to the evo.....

ive worn them all day, also went through a apt move, that really helped the brake in!

Skull 5010xx

Started wearing these back in November 2006 and suddenly stopped wearing them a year later. Just brought these back into rotation a little over a year ago.

These have gone through 3 or 4 washes and a couple of repairs . I honestly don't remember the number of soaks.

4461611569_502ae81399.jpg

Knee repair:

4461611621_d88458667e.jpg

4461611721_a6c6d75461.jpg

Roping:

4461611691_ffdb7b92e5.jpg

Crotch repair:

4461611819_ff5b348eb9.jpg

4462386532_248cb17fdc.jpg

that SDA denim looks beautiful , is that the 16 oz RHT denim?

I bought them for cheap at the t5 sale a year ago, but I couldn't find any info regarding the denim. The denim is as slubby as pbj, but feels heavier. So it could very well be 16oz RHT. Thanks!