The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Posting some post wash pics of my Left Field tweeds.

These are about 9 months old, I believe. A couple washes.

025resize.jpg

033resize.jpg

And a little buttonhole I made for the T-bar pocket watch chain I have. Works pretty nicely.

041vv.jpg

And my sammie 21oz. haven't updated on these for some time. Anyways, here it goes. i love the thickness of the denim it makes for some really thick rounded creases, not really sharp creases like seen on a lot of tightly worn thin denim jeans.

008resize.jpg

017resize.jpg

naked and famous, weird guy deep indigo. around 3 months. stitching is out on the right pocket, and they need some reinforcement in the crotch soon...

4398742837_d158c8265e.jpg

4398742571_97deb36a3c.jpg

S501XX 1944 WWII Edtion, worn about 1 1/2 year, but NOT everyday, had 5 washes,

the last 6 weeks I wore em 5 days a week during my work on a horse ranch, faded like hell

in this short time, the wrinkels on the ankle appeared in that time aswell as the hole which

was from a nail accident... I think this work produces very nice and real vintage looking effects...

dsc00966ki0.jpg

dirt from 6 weeks ;)

dsc01022oy8.jpg

dsc01020jb6.jpg

thought i could do a repost, those are from 2005 had embossed rivets and the orange striped shirt clothes pocket lining... still think that those had one of the best denims...