The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i was starting to get them on my skulls, so i stopped wearing the same bikini cut all the time so it wasnt so obvious

don't you guys just love it when i girl talks about her panties, even if it's nothing really raunchy? or maybe it's just me. sorry tg, no dissrespect but this made my morning:o. i'm slowly becoming edmond

xpost from sam thread.

my 500xx

overexposed.. tracks

3989077831_8a9578287d.jpg

and roping - under sams is apc NS with lame wear, and my gap skinny selvedge's that i'm working on. color is true in this one.

3989077761_14ac1f182c.jpg

next up is:

not so special wear on my new standards, i'm hating the fit recently, all of a sudden theyre baggy and uncomfortable, and i just warm washed them.

3989832644_f9afee58f6.jpg

3989832750_d2dae9751b.jpg

and for my newest project, cheap gap skinny selvedge. not sure how long i've been wearing, sure looks like i pinched the fuck out of the whiskers. but i did notttttt. havent touched water yet. not a lot to show either, just slight fading. I like how the denim is kinda streaky. it really shows in sunlight - pretty nice for under 100 dolla.

3989832562_15782051d7.jpg

3989832502_e47d78b2d7.jpg

come on boys,that a massive missinterpretation of my facial expression,i had just the 2nd beer open when doing the pic.

talking about leatherpadded bars,theres one club near where i live,called S.L.U.T.if you ever come to Hamburg and feel the need for some adventure,just go inside and shout some homophobic abuses.i heard rumours they have rooms down the cellar which are very very dark...

my contest jeans have become my travel jeans and i just got home yesterday. started going through my pictures and came across this one from the airport on the way home.

more pics after a wash

img9650s.jpg

now that they're all worn in they've reached that "old favorite" status. they were way too big when i first got them but they're perfect now, definitely a different wear than most denim since they're organic. i would recommend them to anyone who wants a different type of denim in their collection, they wear nice.