The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i was in the Levi's broadway store last week and noticed how they started selling rigid 527's again. I was really tempted to buy a pair but at $80 its a bit steep. I first got the 527 when they were part of the old premium label in 99 at the Levi's store in boston, this pair was one wash i believe

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

and then I bought another pair in 2003 when the were no longer premium, they got baggier but for $40 they ended up pretty nice. also one wash

DSC03241.jpg

DSC03242.jpg

so shitty levis can end up good.

yawn, killer jeans! Those look really nice. Are they super stiff like RRDGs, or are they a different denim?

thanks man. i'd guess that they were the same denim. and yeah they were super stiff when i first got them. they chaffed the hell out of my hips for the first few days.

she's a keeper!

washed after 5 or 6 wears?

whaaaaaat?!!!

:D

they really that blue?

If anything they're a bit darker, bear in mind this isn't everyday wear. At the moment she's working on a pair of Nudie Super Slim Kims with J-Brands in rotation. :cool:

My girl is going to start her Edwin wear today since it has gotten colder .. She refuses to wear denim in summer months - likes to dress the sexiness then ..

They are 2" too small for her - after a soak this should be fun ..