The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Ya Serge, your imperials have been making me want a pair since you posted them after the first wash in a different thread. I'm still trying to decide on my 2nd pair of raws, got a couple months to decide, still wearing these RB11's...

right now I'm thinking Imperial Dukes (maybe even black? if those are accessible) some julian red cali no wash, and maybe the helmut classic cut raw selvage, seller has size 27, wondering if I can squeeze into those

and those nudies rnr are siiick

Does any body know how the LVC 47's fit in relation to the cane 47's? His hige's look very defined in relation to the ones on my canes but that may be just because mine are relatively loose.

BTW: they look great, keep up the good work.

i think LVC 47's fit much tighter then canes from what i have seen

This is true... from my experience with both.

ive already done a light hand wash... i just dont want too much sweat built up, ya know. ill probably wait a bit, but if it cant pass the nose test, hand wash time.

ill probably wait a few months for a machine wash, as that really bring out the fading alot more than a hand wash in my experience. i manly hand wash to just get the caked up salt deposits out.

also, the fly buttons seem to rust with sweat, so i dont want that.

th crotch is also wearing very fast, and id hate to get a hole there. by fast i mean almost white in spots.

2zr4.jpg

my lvcs arent very tight, they turned out like that because i try to cycle 4 miles every morning and if i have time another 4 in the evening.

i washed them every 3 months on hot/cold with woolite black (stuff is amazing) with a spin cycle. hang dry for a little then i wore them until they dried. wearing while wet is a must if you want to reset your whiskers and honeycombs. my left honeycombs didnt set too well, im blaming the right hand twill of the LVCs.

im working on some apcs ns right now, i will post pics in a couple of weeks.

i'll try to post a pic of the fit in a little bit.

-later days.