The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Nice 1001s and 103s on these pages.

Well, these are my APCs. I've had them since late January and have been wearing them ~4 times a week. They've been hand washed with detergent whenever needed, probably 5-6 times by now. 3773976513_22a025a639.jpg

3773986295_bfc5de6e78.jpg

3774812806_c35cd4e02d.jpg

3774812800_bcf53c5d88.jpg

3774051061_6e40df96f2.jpg

My crotch blew out recently and quite a bit of the stitching came off, I restitched (repaired I guess) it.

3774812796_716938b6ba.jpg

Salaami when are you going to show your washed 28 time Fullcounts?

lendo just invited me to another photo shoot, so im gonna try to get over there today to shoot some real quality pics.i couldn't stay away... i said i was on sufu hiatus, but that's like saying im not gonna fuck my wife for a month!(yeah,right). after seeing those SDAs&FH my jeans look like shit. when dude washes those nat.indigo sams, the contrast will be fucking epic. watch out!:eek:

Nate, how many washes and/or soaks??

thanks guys. no soaks. i waited til about 7 months to start washing them every month. but i ended washing them more often than that bc they got dirtier/smelly faster over summer. all in the machine with dr bronner's and line dried

Those things look munchkin sized. Is it the angle of the pic?

[x-post from PBJ thread]

Forget the exact model, but they're pretty slim - maybe 005s or 008s? Earlier version in here and in PBJ thread.... back in Jan.

Worn maybe 40-50% of the time since late January of this year. Two or so warm soaks.

[Click for larger version]

TN_pbjs_front_6mo.jpg TN_pbjs_side_6mo.jpg

TN_pbjs_back_6mo.jpg

kit714: Lots of beers, a trampoline and some tight fitting jeans. Not the greatest combo maybe :)

and they say Nudie isn't well construcetd... :D

they could be 24oz wouldn't matter, if you size down to much your asking for trouble, even more so when you use a trampoline !:cool: