The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

How did you wear these? For 14 months there should be a LOT more going on, even if it's just salaryman stuff.

Well first off, the pics really don't do justice as to how faded they really are. And second, these weren't worn very hard at all. At one point I was rotating 6 pairs of raw indigo denim until I realized how retarded that was haha. Sold all but this and a sexio4 pair. I probably wore these 3 times a week on average.

quick update:

ande whall 001 grifters - about 7 months wear, 1 machine wash cold water with hang dry at 6 months.

andewhall.jpg

pure blue japan 005 blacks - about 8 months wear, initial hot soak hang dry, machine wash hot water with machine dry at 4 months, machine wash hot water with machine dry at 6 months, machine wash hot water with machine dry at 8 months

pureblueblack.jpg

warehouse jeans contest 660 - about 7 months wear, 1 initial hot soak, hang dry, machine wash hot water with machine dry at 3 or 4 months, machine wash hot water with machine dry at 6 months.

warehouse-1.jpg

to SLAB: if the crotch is still holding up, fuck that rock them skulls! backpocket repair and some knee work aint reason for semi-retirement.

to Chan: i havent seen a less-than-impressive pair of skulls either, when worn hard. u still da man!

to kenny. please don't buy more raws until u beat those three to shit. warehouse need 2 years wear just out of respect...1000xx is what dreams are made of...

S5000VX @ 15 months. Salaryman status and in rotation with SC47 (18 months) and FC0105C (4 months). I only wear jeans nights and weekends, and then I rotate the three above pairs (I've been biased towards the FC, love the cut).

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

lol i'm not the king of anything - it's always tough to get nice honeycombs on the bottom part, which i think most of my denim is lacking. maybe i should wear high-cut boots/sneakers and tuck my jeans into them in order to get some stacks.