The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

APC Rescue 31" worn off and on for 2 3/4 years. These are more or less retired but I'm considering paying for repairs.

1jp4c6.jpg

Black Skulls in 33" washed once. Worn often for about 4 months.

246975c.jpg

PBJ xx-005 in 32" Machine washed warm twice. Hand washed cold once. Worn off and on over 1 year.

z0qcg.jpg

Nudie RRDG in 33" worn 3 years washed about 7 times.

300d3kn.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

pbj1.jpg

pbj2.jpg

Dedicated work jeans, post wash. PBJ-007

I've been wearing these since the beginning of the year and gave them the first wash over the weekend(had a few soaks before). These are going to be getting dirty faster as the weather warms up and will see washing more often.

fullcount contest denim week four

two wash

DSC_3112.jpg

DSC_3111.jpg

DSC_3110.jpg

DSC_3106.jpg

DSC_3113.jpg

DSC_3107.jpg

Word?? What the hell did you do to get stacks that intense so quickly...we're talking about maximum 28 days here...very impressive

a lot of the bottom fades came through after doing stonework in a river

That's a pretty serious reinforcement at only 1 month...I wonder how much of the original denim will be left by the time the contest is over.

I gotta give credit where credit is due, however. I definitely wouldn't want all (or even most) of my jeans that ragged even if it does fade them fast but I think I'll be giving the 24oz sammies the Klue Krew treatment (sans paint and peacockin' action shots).

+rep

Cross posted from Dry Bones Thread.

Here are my Red-D's at about a year. No hemming as I'm 6'4''. Colors are a bit off in pics, but I was impressed at how much color they kept in the areas that didn't get much wear. LOVE these jeans.

PRE WASH

1238502819.jpg1238466192.jpg

POST WASH @ 1 year

1238528326.jpg1238439691.jpg

x-post from SDA thread:

Pair from a friend, will update on the model later today

6 months, initial soak, no subsequent soaks/washes

I really like how crispy the fades on these are, very clear and sharp lines...(apologize for butchering the light on the first shot so badly)

picture001jtx.jpg

picture003p.jpg

picture004ddn.jpg

picture006zop.jpg

picture007feb.jpg

picture008bfr.jpg

47front.jpg

1947back.jpg

LVC 1947s at about 14 months. I dont remember how many washes, I think around 5 (usually hand wash)

after about 6 months they were rotated with a new pair of 47s. they are now in rotation with 1937s and s5000vx. So they've been getting medium to light wear. they are developing new holes in the crotch which I need to address before I wear them again.