The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

liked them more pre wash but dope wear none the less
yeah I agree. I also liked the darker color on the prewash but none the less nice pair of jeans. Very unique as in the rips on the back.

x-post 2 months and 3 weeks. before 1st wash

Don't get me wrong now lilldavid, the jeans are looking really great. Im just wondering why you are washing them so early, any specific reason? You did that with your Warehouse jeans if I recall correctly, so you want to achieve a similiar fade as those?

Don't get me wrong now lilldavid, the jeans are looking really great. Im just wondering why you are washing them so early, any specific reason? You did that with your Warehouse jeans if I recall correctly, so you want to achieve a similiar fade as those?

thanks!

thats exactly the reason! I really love the way my 660's look now so washing quarterly seems like the way to go for me :)

These are my Evisu Lot 0005 mizuhiki jeans, made of a very green caste, broken twill selvage denim.

They've been worn very hard for just under three months, and the fades are extremely subtle due to the light colour of the denim. They've been washed once, and the pictures are without flash...the colour is accurate:

dscf1850.jpg

dscf1851.jpg

dscf1855.jpg

And a poorly-lit fit pic:

dscf1890.jpg

I'm loving these jeans because the denim's pretty unique compared to most of the jeans that get posted on here...These are the same denim and cut as Evisu's Wrangler tribute that Cheep wore a year or so ago...

superb eternals and lot 2000s. im suprised that on both of these the stitching looks completely intact, despite the fades. look at the leg twist on those evisu! nice work by all.