The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Here are my Edwin ed-47, japanese denim and rainbow selvedge, my first pair of jeans in japanese denim.

I've wore them for a year on the weekends since I've been in the army under the whole time. Im kind of happy of the outcome. I hate that I can't wear them anywore since they are too small :(.

(Pictures are pretty accurate in the color)

3270394098_158a3d8523.jpg

3270416612_25d6636164.jpg

3270420148_fbcf3955f8.jpg

3269602183_b7ae587ece.jpg

my lil sis saw those pbjs and was like''he's a beast''. please get something mij(no diss to imp or ald). neither of those two euro brands is on par with what you're wearing now.

I have to agree with salaami here...please don't get Imp's or Alt's...it just feels like a step in the wrong direction.

my lil sis saw those pbjs and was like''he's a beast''. please get something mij(no diss to imp or ald). neither of those two euro brands is on par with what you're wearing now.
I have to agree with salaami here...please don't get Imp's or Alt's...it just feels like a step in the wrong direction.

Point taken. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

i know that people seem to have lost a bit of faith in ALD but their jeans ( not including the recent stuff made in china ) are some of the nicest jeans i've seen, and I personally still rate them very highly.

I can understand the pressure on small companies in todays environment with regards to manufacturing costs etc, so I dont think that people should judge too harshly. That said, from personal experience with Chinese manufacturing, i've found the quality and more important the consistency to be quite poor in relation to garments made in japan / england / america / italy / germany / france. I just hope their stuff doesn't completly go down the pan...