The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Preview660-7.jpg

Havent taken the time to read the rule's if I have to have a before pic I'll pull it from the WH Thread, Thesse are The WH660 Contest jeans, been in them 10 month solid give or take a week, they're going up on the wall cause there's not much left.

Here's More

http://www.kenhowie.com/louie/

these belong in the imaginary superdenim holy grail department. I thought everyone else from the WH contest was getting vintage fades until I saw these.

reminds me of this article about some dude washing his 45rpm's every day. i haven't seen that article in a couple years though. still produced a great looking pair of jeans, as did you, fatty

these belong in the imaginary superdenim holy grail department. I thought everyone else from the WH contest was getting vintage fades until I saw these.

I think you would have had better luck winning the contest if you had snapped the pictures at 7 or 8 months in...you really just clobbered those, and by the looks of things you washed them a lot. I am impressed to see a pair of jeans so utterly destroyed even if the result wasn't necessarily the superfuture ideal look for a faded pair of jeans...what did you do that destroyed these to this extent?

Some of the best ever - such a refreshing change from the usual on here - nice stuff.

LVC47s after a year of everyday wear, first wash, but i dont sharpen knives on my thighs or on the backs of my knees. I cant believe how beautiful the colour is in person after the first wash, very little visible wear, even though i have worn a hole through the crotch

checkout that seam twist, retarded

345850189.jpg

345850198.jpg

and my three+ year old stfs, wore these everyday for two years, i wear them obviously less frequently now

345850200.jpg

345850185.jpg

Looks like you could get at least 5 years out of those 47s...those are the beginning of something beautiful.

Some very nice stuff popping up over the last few pages...

Here's my Levis A-type 606's....going into hibernation for the next 4-5 months as the denim is too lightweight for Canadian winters (12.5 oz?)...

Atype.jpg

Atype1.jpg

Actual colour is somewhere in between the two pics...

...roughly 9 months of wear on rotation - 1 soak, 2 washes if i recall

Some very nice stuff popping up over the last few pages...

Here's my Levis A-type 606's....going into hibernation for the next 4-5 months as the denim is too lightweight for Canadian winters (12.5 oz?)...

Actual colour is somewhere in between the two pics...

...roughly 9 months of wear on rotation - 1 soak, 2 washes if i recall

whats the fit on these like? And where did you pick them up?

fatbaldmen, i love the destruction, the totally irreverent repair-stitch style, and the truly vintage fade. ive got to repost my sams next week i washed them in the machine after the i got some fullcounts, and all kinds of new holes and such just popped out. welcome to the destroyed jeans club. thats how jeans are worn!!!

breakfasteatre, if you'd put the wear of the STFs into the 47's, you'd really be onto some shit...

Wierd light today in NYC, will try and get some better ones of these when it's sunnier. I think it's going to snow! Photos not adjusted in any way...

3087727648_d71868ee7b.jpg

Lots of people posting S5000VX so I figured I'd show mine. I got them last summer. Washed every 2-8 weeks (depending on how dirty they got) and I didnt really track the number of washes. I will keep wearing these but they'd need their 3rd set of repairs before I can wear them to work which means they'll be weekend jeans only from now on. I really like where they are now...

Black background:

3087720512_01fc304de5_b.jpg

3086884917_cdb26bfaae_b.jpg

White background:

3086890303_8a1df55081_b.jpg

3087727170_2735719f76_b.jpg

Some details:

3086885887_695673d614_b.jpg

3087723522_af652a5c9b_b.jpg

3086887955_9932cbb5c6_b.jpg

3087724456_5a4d594f58_b.jpg

3087725198_f457f5a326_b.jpg