The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yo n00b question but i've seen a bunch of ppl with circular fades on their back pockets. I saw some dude walking down the street yesterday in a pair of nudies that had a nice circular fade...my question is what on earth do people keep in their pockets to get that circular fading pattern? i've racked my brain and cant think of anything logical thats circular and someone would keep on them that wouldnt be uncomfortable to sit on...chewing tobacco? diaphragm? asthma inhaler?

yo n00b question but i've seen a bunch of ppl with circular fades on their back pockets. I saw some dude walking down the street yesterday in a pair of nudies that had a nice circular fade...my question is what on earth do people keep in their pockets to get that circular fading pattern? i've racked my brain and cant think of anything logical thats circular and someone would keep on them that wouldnt be uncomfortable to sit on...chewing tobacco? diaphragm? asthma inhaler?

snus! your first guess was almost right. It's tobacco, either loose or in little tea bags that you put under you lip to absorb through your gums. It comes in little round tubs, and it's the easiest way to spot a scandinavian's jeans:D. My Norwegian friend swears by it, and it's pretty hardcore but nice because you get the nicotine hit without the smoke making your lungs feel horrible. Haven't tried it for ages though

snus.jpg

I know most of you guys hate Nudie. But anway here`s my Nudie Grim Tim Organic Dirt Dry worn for like 4 months.

Excuse the bad photos. I am not a pro photographer, really. The crotch blew out after like 3 months, so I did some shitty repairwork. Looks like crap but the jeans are at least wearable again... These were my first proper dry jeans. Anway here they come.

DSCN2845.jpg

DSCN2846.jpg

DSCN2848.jpg

DSCN2850.jpg

DSCN2853.jpg