The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

agreed. there are many denims out there that far exceed the quality and fading properties of APC at similar price points. The only thing they got going for them anymore is fit...and even the fit's getting a little tired for me.

what brand and model are similar at APC price points with better quality? :confused: im want to know :)

Samurai S710

About 10 months of wear

Just washed them but I guess my washing machine didn't do a very good job.

IMG_3702.jpg

And a repair I had to make early on to prevent any misfortunes.

It's been holding since 6 months.

IMG_3705.jpg

Thinking about getting some Red-D's and turning these into strictly work jeans. =)

BIG alone has some options to pick from. Haven't tried the naked & famous denim, but the denim quality looks to be on par with APC--I would guess the dying job is probably done a little better (by N&F) but that is an assumption. Contest jeans from last year were a great option for newcomers. There are a wide array of options on supermarket every day...price ranges vary. For the relatively small jump in price, PBJ, Sugarcane, Oni, even some Samurai...all available. Those jeans will last twice as long at a minimum than any APCs, making the jump in price negligible. APCs are going for $140 nowadays? Pretty expensive given the availability of substitutes.